Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
And, after 1 hour of my post saying that this beloved game is not actually so popular because popular ones are shared inmediatly in this forum, someone shares the new update... Related facts? Well I guess we´ll never know...
Clearly your reverse begging logic was what made shokdisser feel the urge to share. He was watching the thread like a hawk, ignoring all the people that begged like normal,but when someone claimed that GGGB isn't as popular as a couple of highly mediocre titles his blood boiled. He just had to prove "random person on internet" wrong. He uploaded the preview as fast as his connection allowed!
I hope that you can show up a little earlier next time so we can get a link faster.

Last edited:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
loving where this is going I have a good girl and bad girl playthrough saved up and they are still working right but did encounter the aforementioned Arthur glitch where even if you didn't go on any dates with him you end up going on one with him in good girl mode

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
The other day I found out that you can "rename" the pages by clicking on the word (as in "page 1") on the save menu.

That allows for one page devoted to "Good Ashley", another to "Nympho Ashley", another for "Lesbian Ashley" and so on...

If you didn't knew, it can be useful.
Don't care how slow I am at catching up, this cannot be repeated enough...THANK YOU!!
Looking around (sample of 3) it seems if the "Page 1" etc is at the top of the save/load page, it can be edited.
Would be a nice feature for more Ren Py devs to leave in.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Clearly your reverse begging logic was what made shokdisser feel the urge to share. He was watching the thread like a hawk, ignoring all the people that begged like normal,but when someone claimed that GGGB isn't as popular as a couple of highly mediocre titles his blood boiled. He just had to prove "random person on internet" wrong. He uploaded the preview as fast as his connection allowed!
I hope that you can show up a little earlier next time so we can get a link faster.
you don't think agonizing people who actually supports any dev are helping your cause didn't you? people shared because all of their goddamn reason.. you acting all high and mighty might prevent peeps from shared it anymore. why? because you think of us who pledge as people are less superior than you - fooler than you. the freeloader.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Well, as I said, we'll never know... But you are welcome anyway :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
you don't think agonizing people who actually supports any dev are helping your cause didn't you? people shared because all of their goddamn reason.. you acting all high and mighty might prevent peeps from shared it anymore. why? because you think of us who pledge as people are less superior than you - fooler than you. the freeloader.
Chill out, man. Obviously, roughly 90% of the comments in a forum like this are jokes and sarcasms, and should not be taken seriously. It seems that you have the same sense of humor of your avatar.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
In case you are right about it , I hope he has no resources to implement it...
i do tend to separate sarcasm from ignorance. but hey, after spending some time in this forums, its hard to discern whats sarcasm and pointless attacks. or maybe i had not enough Resources to implement it.

Reactions: vduh

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
i do tend to separate sarcasm from ignorance. but hey, after spending some time in this forums, its hard to discern whats sarcasm and pointless attacks. or maybe i had not enough Resources to implement it.
Do you want to read something that is not sarcasm, but ignorance? To use as avatar the image of one of the worst monsters of the history of the humanity, the person directly responsible for the genocide of tens of millions of people, maybe the parents or grandparents of some users of this forum. If it´s a joke, it's not funny at all, but really bad taste. If it´s not a joke but some kind of simpathy for this dictator... well, shame on you.

Last edited:

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
My main concern about this game since last update is that it seems it's becoming a bit repetitive. Sadly, this preview confirm my idea. Usually, previews contain at least 1/4 of the total update, two big scenes this time. And both of them are similar to other scenes already seen in the game. Simply, Ashley having sex with people that she has had sex already two or three times.

Also, I think that only a couple of drawings per scene seems a bit poor to me. It´s weird the text saying that two characters are having dinner or giving/receiving a massage, and the image shows just both characters standing up. Or, during sex, the text describing sexual positions that we don´t see in the drawings. I think the game needs at least a couple more drawings per scene to fit the text.

Don´t get me wrong, I think this game is one of the best of the genre, and by far, the one with the most mature writing and most complex plot. But I detect clear sintoms of tiredness in the dev. Maybe the dev is starting to feel a bit bored of the project and that's the cause of some lack of novelty in the scenes and the poor quantity of drawings.

I really hope I'm wrong and we all will be surprised by the novelty and quality of the update when it´s done. I know that the dev is able to achieve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: redliight

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I don't feel the same as you and I fully respect your own opinion on the game. I only offer this one caution:
If you go into a situation predisposed to a point of view, it is sometimes too easy to find things that support the prejudgment.

Glad you haven't ruled out a change of mind. I, too, think Eva Kiss has shown a great capacity for creativity. Looking forward to the full version of 0.15 to see her thinking.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
My main concern about this game since last update is that it seems it's becoming a bit repetitive. Sadly, this preview confirm my idea. Usually, previews contain at least 1/4 of the total update, two big scenes this time. And both of them are similar to other scenes already seen in the game already. Simply, Ashley having sex with people that she has had sex already two or three times.

Also, I think that only a couple of drawings per scene seems a bit poor to me. It´s weird the text saying that two characters are having dinner or giving/receiving a massage, and the image shows just both characters standing up. Or, during sex, the text describing sexual positions that we don´t see in the drawings. I think the game needs at least a couple more drawings per scene to fit the text.

Don´t get me wrong, I think this game is one of the best of the genre, and by far, the one with the most mature writing and most complex plot. But I detect clear sintoms of tiredness in the dev. Maybe the dev is starting to feel a bit bored of the project and that the cause of some lack of novelty in the scenes and the poor quantity of drawings.

I really hope I'm wrong and we all will be surprised by the novelty and quality of the update when it´s done. I know that the dev is able to achieve it.
The above text shows a common problem amongst most internet users. They don't check the terms, preview, alpha, beta, release version. Your conclusions based on a preview aren't respectable. Another reason I simply do not distribute preview or alphas. Finding and reporting bugs in this versions is one thing, hearing users cry and complain about previews or alpha versions in a filesharing forum is driving me mad.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes