WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
A little after that she becomes monodimensional: in charge of everything, the npcs there just to be used. There's no path to play where she is weak and gullible and the world and npcs react to that, where she ends up in situations she can't control, where she falls prey of some npc (be it by choice or not).
For what I understand, that happened when Patreon started cracking on the forced / nonconsensual content.

Reactions: Mwanted

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
For what I understand, that happened when Patreon started cracking on the forced / nonconsensual content.
I truly don't think so. NonCon/Rape was never among the listed fetishes (incest, for example, was and EK kept it in game even after Patreon began enforcing the new policies) and Eva Kiss was very clear about the issue in a lengthy answer in the first Q&A almost 9 months ago:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Anyone have any dream scenarios/scenes?
Mine are Eric Finding out his dad has been banging his gf and sister, Gang bang scene between ash and the gang members, Scene with Ash and Jessica doming Eva

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Mine are Eric Finding out his dad has been banging his gf and sister, Gang bang scene between ash and the gang members, Scene with Ash and Jessica doming Eva
My scene wishlist:
1. Since you fail with the drug selling then you get gangbanged by the gang.
2. Sleeping with moms new bf.
3. Maybe a more erotic video with Tyrone. I mean, lets be honest, nudity is a thing that is bound to happen in rap videos.
4. I know this might not be okay with patreon, but getting robbed and then taken forcefully sounds nice :3

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
My scene wishlist:
1. Since you fail with the drug selling then you get gangbanged by the gang.
2. Sleeping with moms new bf.
3. Maybe a more erotic video with Tyrone. I mean, lets be honest, nudity is a thing that is bound to happen in rap videos.
4. I know this might not be okay with patreon, but getting robbed and then taken forcefully sounds nice :3
I really like number 3. I kinda wanna cuck the dad too lol and this sounds like a great way to do it

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
An entire update showing Ashley passing a test and then going home to read a book in a set of bulky pajamas with little teddy bears on them, while sipping a non-alcoholic beverage.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
An entire update showing Ashley passing a test and then going home to read a book in a set of bulky pajamas with little teddy bears on them, while sipping a non-alcoholic beverage.
STOP! if I get any more erect my penis will fall off

Reactions: Punkhazard
Feb 3, 2018
Are these scenes in the game yet?

Arthur fucking Iris?
Ashley fucking someone on cam to Eric?
Any physical stuff with Norman or Mom's BF?

If so how do get?

Thank

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No
No
Yes - have to have flirted with Norman and then pursue getting into club

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Are these scenes in the game yet?

Arthur fucking Iris?
Ashley fucking someone on cam to Eric?
Any physical stuff with Norman or Mom's BF?

If so how do get?

Thank
You can fuck someone on cam for eric if you do bad ash with wilson and continue cucking eric, but you'll only be able to do it if you choose the "bad break up option" I also think you have to have an open relationship and always pick the cuck option during the skype calls

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sorry, I've played almost every route and I'm no Eva Kiss - I can't keep 'em all straight. But, you will need some naughty points to first flirt and then do nasty stuff with Norman.

You won't have to be super bad Ash, but you will need some significant bad. Others maybe can offer you a specific number.

Reactions: Flirtacious_Duck
Feb 3, 2018
Sorry, I've played almost every route and I'm no Eva Kiss - I can't keep 'em all straight. But, you will need some naughty points to first flirt and then do nasty stuff with Norman.

You won't have to be super bad Ash, but you will need some significant bad. Others maybe can offer you a specific number.
I think my game might be broken. I get to a point where Ashley says she has a date with Norman, but then randomly Arthur comes outta the blue and asks to see me, even though i've not done the Arthur route. Then no matter what option i choose the game ends.

Sad times peeps.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That was a bug in one of the versions. No matter what you do, there's our boy Arthur. I think it was fixed in the beta, but I can't be sure because I always play Arthur (he's such a cad).

I went and checked on a Norman save and my bad points were in the 20's.

Reactions: Flirtacious_Duck
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes