Marchanddefruits

Sep 1, 2017
I love this game, but with 7k per month,
it is inconceivable not recruit anyone. It's not a real problem if the art draw change just a little by recruit another drawer, so why Eva kiss doesn't want an help? It's just avarice in my opinion.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's obviously not inconceivable, since Eva is doing it right now - so at least she must have been able to conceive it. And, $7K per month is not a demand for more recruits, it's a reward from her fans that love her game.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it is inconceivable not recruit anyone. It's not a real problem if the art draw change just a little by recruit another drawer, so why Eva kiss doesn't want an help? It's just avarice in my opinion.
It doesn't matter as far as every update has been monthly and with plenty of fap content, unlike some dev teams that are making more bank than her on Patreon.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
So she hires in a new artist perhaps and then what. Experience of other games where that has happened usually results in folks not being very happy and thus catastrophic because of the flak the Creator will take. It is very hard for artists to replicate the work of another unless they are a forger of course. There are other creators raking it in that don't provide such regular updates either. I wont mention names as that will just start a shit storm unrelated to this game stroke visual novel

othello

May 30, 2017
Eva Kiss clearly stated she would hire someone, however GGGB was her 'pet' and she would bring it to an end on her own. Besides there is someone who does the proofreading. All I can say is she's doing an excellent job and she can be proud of the result. The dialogues and inner monologues are very well written and the plot is comprehensive without major inconsistencies .

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

I like her drawings, at least are originals or yeah inspired from some real life characters.

Look at other games, same characters, same faces, sometimes same clothes (Big Brother MC, Lisa his little sis, his mom (forgot name.. Anne i think, his aunt, Daughter from DMD .. i saw her in so many other games sometimes with same assets, same clothes) only different names and story. At least this is her work, her drawings, her art.

If she really wants to hire something maybe someone to help her with the coding, in this way she can do more scenes or pictures per event/sex scene etc.. more free time.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone know who the girl in the poster is in the gym? I feel like I've seen that before but it's not jogglin' the noggin.

Nov 29, 2017
i do agree she would really probably benefit from a coder, as it is tedious work and allow her to draw and maybe even get a co-writer. she works so hard and i support the hell out of her

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Shieet, that's some long game ain't it? Is there any walkthrough? Do my choices lead to different h-scenes?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Shieet, that's some long game ain't it? Is there any walkthrough? Do my choices lead to different h-scenes?
You answered your own question. The game is too big for a straight on walkthrough. Also, there are no "wrong" choices. Just choose what you see fit.
And yes, there are scenes that are limited to an ammount of good/evil points OR to a few choices.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Probably later tonight ..

There are few walkthrougs with different paths.. 0.14v at least.. you can get a really good ideea about the game in 0.14.

0.14 WT's

I don't remeber to see any for 0.15

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, GGGB has gotten pretty complex, and there are some H-scenes I haven't found yet. But this is one of those games that is worth several replays through.

othello

May 30, 2017
Probably later tonight ..

There are few walkthrougs with different paths.. 0.14v at least.. you can get a really good ideea about the game in 0.14.

0.14 WT's

I don't remember to see any for 0.15
I tried these out. Having played these through (and saved at several points) you can use them afterwards and start again at any point to see the scenes you think you had missed and/or try different sidepaths eg. with good or bad Eva.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
That's why I like renpys you can search for other paths so easy in a matter of seconds. Skip unseen text and rollback this two are must have options.

I'm ok with other engine too but this one is user friendly, don't have to walk towns, wait for long scenes etc.
Anna's Affection it's a good rpgm game.. skip text available, no need to walk that much, easy quests and great story.

There was guy posted 22 savegames.. can't find his post so sorry for the missing credits.
Could be helpful for some returning or new players.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Wicked One

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
That's why I like renpys you can search for other paths so easy in a matter of seconds. Skip unseen text and rollback this two are must have options.

I'm ok with other engine too but this one is user friendly, don't have to walk towns, wait for long scenes etc.
Anna's Affection it's a good rpgm game.. skip text available, no need to walk that much, easy quests and great story.

There was guy posted 22 savegames.. can't find his post so sorry for the missing credits.

Nice, thanks for (re-)sharing!

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

You're a legend, dude! Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes