Aug 7, 2017
İs it possible to get the office job in bad ashley route?
I have tryed it many times, but the only way i found is: not failling at school, do the book store jop, and be nice to your boss and the other girl (you should not have to many bad points, and enogh good points

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
I have tryed it many times, but the only way i found is: not failling at school, do the book store jop, and be nice to your boss and the other girl (you should not have to many bad points, and enogh good points
approximately how many good and bad points, do you remember mate?

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
i have failed to find this ash eva dave route does someone have a guide for it
Try: single Ash, who likes Dave(you need the 2nd drawing) and warns him about Wilson and the gang; let Eva redeem herself and don't let Dave leave her;

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018

Just a quick update:
I've been working on this the whole day and my mind is fried. I'm writing the last scene but I need to get some sleep and I have the feeling what I'm writing doesn't make much sense and is very uninspired.
I wonder what's in the scene...

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys, i just found a parameter in game that name is: evadom = False
does someone know what this parameter does and how to activate it?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
approximately how many good and bad points, do you remember mate?
You also have to be wearing a "good" outfit in order to respond nicely to Ryan at gym, so no thug/slut Ash.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Do i need good points to do that or just enough studying, staying in school and normal answers to the boss at the gym are enough?
From the scene guide:

Get the Job:
-Don't “B20+ Answer rudely” to Ryan
Do 3 of the 4 following:
-Work in bookstore
-Stay in college (study at least 1 time, if asked: “I want to keep studying”)
-Wear good outfit, “Answer friendly” to Ryan
-Wear good outfit when interviewing for the job

Nov 21, 2016
Im sure I had Ash wear the short denim with the American flag pattern, and still got the job.
This normally only work if you wasn't on sexy ash or thug ash route when you met the boss on the gym, if you look at the code, there is actually two flags there that locks the good answer, both are that sexy and thug ash must be False in order to the good answer option to appear, so if you became sexy ash AFTER the gym scene once the job interview pops up you still can be hired, but if you are sexy ash before no chance at all no matter how paragon you are

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes