gurth

Jun 27, 2017
is there any who could go to ethan's(mom's bf) home and see your room there ?
also in bad route there was no bj to car salesman??
(there are pics of that room and salesman bj scenes in the rendered pics)

how come ?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
No drugs bad girl path for salesman i guess.. you ll have the option to ask for a discount.

Don't ask arthur for a car .. she should be alone there.

Reactions: gurth
Aug 7, 2017
Does someone know the variable for ash outfits? id like to change them. be completly slutty and have a completly innocent outfit

Edit: Found
variable sexy has to be False

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
No drugs bad girl path for salesman i guess.. you ll have the option to ask for a discount.

Don't ask arthur for a car .. she should be alone there.
thanks but i think sugar daddy is more useful for her :D
What about her new room?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
thanks but i think sugar daddy is more useful for her :D
What about her new room?
Actually skip the part with drugs, i m tired.. but she have to be alone there with enough bad points that's for sure.

Didn't found the new room so far.. i m just skiping parts.. tomorrow i ll concentrate more.

Reactions: gurth

jayweston

Dec 10, 2017
Is it just me or is the game pretty fucked up right now (yeah yeah its an alpha but more than usual)? The photoshoot seems to be backwards - if I pick lingerie during the photoshoot she appears in the magazine with lingerie but they talk about her being naked (and vice versa). There are a couple of scenes where Ashley's face falls off, one where Jessica and Ashley merge into this bizarre creature. My good Ashley who until now has told Jack to clear off suddenly jumps into bed with him when he asks in the gym (shortly after he sexually assaulted her) and talks about this not being the first time she'd had sex with him. Bunch of undefined variables as well.

On a side note,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 21, 2016
Is it just me or is the game pretty fucked up right now (yeah yeah its an alpha but more than usual)? The photoshoot seems to be backwards - if I pick lingerie during the photoshoot she appears in the magazine with lingerie but they talk about her being naked (and vice versa). There are a couple of scenes where Ashley's face falls off, one where Jessica and Ashley merge into this bizarre creature. My good Ashley who until now has told Jack to clear off suddenly jumps into bed with him when he asks in the gym (shortly after he sexually assaulted her) and talks about this not being the first time she'd had sex with him. Bunch of undefined variables as well.
She did mention that she was tired while making the alpha, so mistakes might happen more often on these occasions, give it time, beta is where all the grave mistakes are fixed if you still want to wait that's your best bet

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
*** PORT IS FIXED, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN ***

here is my unofficial android port for Good Girl Gone Bad v0.16ALPHA
have fun and please report problems

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes