othello

May 30, 2017
what is neto?
It stands for netorare. It's Japanese and usually known as cuckolding. There are several variations but basically it's a girl cheating while her boyfriend/husband is watching. Depending on the circumstances there are several variations given a special name. Enjoy the scene during the cybersex sessions here on GGGB. If you want to read more about it there is a discussion thread here on F95.

Reactions: bosa43 and gurth

BrokeGod

Mar 31, 2018
here is my unofficial android port for Good Girl Gone Bad v0.16ALPHA
have fun and please report problems
There's a crash to main screen a bit after you accept Tyrone's offer. That's the only thing i found so far.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
There's a crash to main screen a bit after you accept Tyrone's offer. That's the only thing i found so far.
can you be a bit more precise where?
which offer from tyrone?
at least some dialogue? ;)

BrokeGod

Mar 31, 2018
can you be a bit more precise where?
which offer from tyrone?
at least some dialogue? ;)
Sure man, scratch what i said btw it's after ashley takes a pic for instagram with the heart eye emoji covering her tits. And she says something like life had to be lived like an adventure for it to be worth it. End of 0.13? Maybe i dont remember which version. I like your ports btw.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
This is a good update. Only did one run so far, but it pushes the plot forward a lot and stuff we've been looking forward to finally happened. Definitely some bugs, Ash having no face, characters on top of each other, errors here and there, but overall nothing game breaking. Spoilers below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Add links to OP for v0.16 Alpha Windows & Mac

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
This is a good update. Only did one run so far, but it pushes the plot forward a lot and stuff we've been looking forward to finally happened. Definitely some bugs, Ash having no face, characters on top of each other, errors here and there, but overall nothing game breaking. Spoilers below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was blackmail before (on the gang route). It was player choice, yet blackmail (fuck around with us or your friend gets hurt)

Reactions: kiteares

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Did the Jazmin path keep going? last time i saw her, it was the scene of the massage after you meet the office guy in the gym, i like to see everything this game offer, so i hope she is still a regular.

Lexam

May 16, 2017
Need a save with slut Ashley with pink earrings and pink lipstick with boobjob, anyone? :p

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes