victkh

Dec 30, 2017
The best adult game. Thanks to the author. Sorry it did not happen to become a patron. I'm from Russia. Patreon blocks at once. There were 3 attempts, I was tired of it.
This is not Patreon, its your ISP (Im from Russia too)

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
The best adult game. Thanks to the author. Sorry it did not happen to become a patron. I'm from Russia. Patreon blocks at once. There were 3 attempts, I was tired of it.
This is not Patreon, its your ISP (Im from Russia too)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
For the sake of semantics that isn't really blackmail, that's more of a direct threat but your point is somewhat valid about the gang, at least at the start of the game.
Sorry, for the sake of semantics of course, what else is blackmail other than a direct threat.
"Do this or I will show your b/g/f this picture I have"
"Do this or I will hurt your SO"
I'm confused as to the difference.

I only brought up blackmail to illustrate that most corruption games utilize that (Katie's Corruption, Anna Exciting Affection, etc) but in this game Ashley (and Eva) become corrupted not through blackmail but their own curiosity and the Iris scene was not her being curious.
The Iris scene is a culmination of her corruption be it curiosity of Arthur's "sick and twisted mind" (paraphrased), or her bribing him to get something herself (much like the rest of that relationship).

Bottom line, this, like the incest with her dad, the lesbian sex, the 3some, the gang involvement, the sex with Eric, Jasmin, Jack, Tyrone, Doug and Dave is all optional. It'd probably be a bit boring playing it totally vanilla, but if that's your thing so be it. I suppose on that basis, everything is consensual, so if you don't like something, you don't have to do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: T800

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Can someone put a scenes list of this version like you did with others? Update was interesting but i didnt get much "fap material" in my paths. Thanks

othello

May 30, 2017
For the sake of semantics that isn't really blackmail, that's more of a direct threat but your point is somewhat valid about the gang, at least at the start of the game. I only brought up blackmail to illustrate that most corruption games utilize that (Katie's Corruption, Anna Exciting Affection, etc) but in this game Ashley (and Eva) become corrupted not through blackmail but their own curiosity and the Iris scene was not her being curious.
I think that's another 'special' that makes the game unique. Well, the street thugs are trying to blackmail Ash but there's no need for her to give in, she can simply warn Dave or call the police. Even if Ash agrees that doesn't make her a slut, she can always refuse to meet them again. And, what do you expect such petty criminals do? I always admired Eva Kiss for not using blackmailing or coercing making Ash a bad girl. If you choose the 'bad girl' path it all seems logical and even natural how the MC develops, a pretty good plot.

Reactions: Burn85 and mazariah

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Can someone clever post all scenes in 0.16 ? it was quite alot this time especially as i didnt played the preview.

behing spoilertags naturally :)

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
any fix for jessica? i always get the good one
Easiest way is to wait for beta, it should be out in 1-2 days, this (and other bugs) have been reported and surely will be fixed by then. But if you can't wait then extract script.rpy from rpas and edit it changing "jesgood" for "jessgood".

Reactions: lockerxx

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
until it is fixed with the BETA, here is my unofficial fix for the 'jessgood' typo
drop the attached file into the game folder of your installation
tag: bugfix

Reactions: T800

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I don't think the first one is the game, the second one is where you break your friendship with eva by saying something like "don't judge me" then getting her drunk and fucking jack as a way to make dave breakup with her. The third you need Arthur to be your sugar daddy, not sure if you have to watch iris have sex with jack but it prob won't hurt, accept Arthur's idea of fucking iris and finally have enough fame points that iris wan't to emulate you

gokublack_one

Jun 10, 2017
I don't think the first one is the game, the second one is where you break your friendship with eva by saying something like "don't judge me" then getting her drunk and fucking jack as a way to make dave breakup with her. The third you need Arthur to be your sugar daddy, not sure if you have to watch iris have sex with jack but it prob won't hurt, accept Arthur's idea of fucking iris and finally have enough fame points that iris wan't to emulate you
Thank you very much ! Dont know if the 1 is not in the game but it's in the game files

Reactions: bosa43
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes