bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you very much ! Dont know if the 1 is not in the game but it's in the game files
oh really? I've never seen it before it looks like it might be from early on the game since jack and eva both wear those outfits during jessica's party

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Until now is there any consequence, if you payed the stepfather? I ve got enough money but i also think it could lead to some kinky scenes, if you can not pay him back.

U

User_633486

there's a bug in the restaurant scene just after the dad tries to get the mom back - ashley's naval piercing and tattoo somehow end up on ethan and ashley has neither on her just fyi

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Wow I didn't know there was a difference in sex scenes with dave if you confess your love to him instead of just going straight to fucking lol. 10/10 game

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Regarding the makover of this update there are 4 possible looks Ash can have as of the end of this version (altough one of them is the old "sexy" one). The logic behind the issue is as follows:

- If Ash was wearing the Thug outfit she will now wear the new Thug outfit (the already infamous leopard leggins):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- If Ash was wearing the Good outfit and has 24 bad karma points or less she will now wear the new Good outfit:

- If Ash was wearing the Good outfit and has more than 24 bad karma points she will now wear the previous sexy outfit:

- If Ash was wearing the Sexy outfit and has more than 34 bad karma points AND less than 10 good points she will now wear the Whore outfit:

- If Ash was wearing the Sexy outfit but doesn't match the previous condition she will remain in the Sexy outfit.

So to recapitulate: from Thug to new Thug, from Sexy to Whore or remain Sexy, and from Good to Sexy or new Good.

EDIT: click on thumbnails to see the images bigger

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
Untitled.jpg This is the first time I play this game, I'm going with Incest route and only have sex with Boyfriend and Dad.

Is this the only choice for this scene? or I need to increase My BAD Points?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
If someone could share a pic of Tyrone's reaction to ash sending him pics of her boobjob that'd be great!
oh if there's any reactions from ash's dad and from eric's dad i'd love to see those too

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes