gurth

Jun 27, 2017
does she has to be on good route to make Dave her bf?
if not, how?
is it possible to make him Ash's bf on bad eva route also?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
No, its coercion. When you want money or you will do x then it is blackmail. If she/he should do something or you will do X then it is coercion.
Well, blackmail is certainly coercion. Coercion in and of itself isn't a crime, however, and I'm talking about criminal charges here.

Historically, you are correct and blackmail specifically related to money. More recently, however, it has expanded to include property and services in exchange for not divulging whatever the incriminating evidence is.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
*** PORT IS FIXED, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN ***

here is my unofficial android port for Good Girl Gone Bad v0.16ALPHA
have fun and please report problems

Many, many thanks!

This one is significantly bigger than the previos one. Is it because of the new content or because the compression isn't the same?

I wouldn't mind seeing your personalized, "the66 port", logo on the loading screen. Seeing, for ~30 seconds, a grey screen when opening the app I thought the game is broken.

Cheers!

Cham

May 30, 2017
So, I was trying a new playthrough with Ash as bad (but not thug) and Eva bad but reformed after Dave gets beaten up (but not in a coma). I have done all the Dave drawing sessions, and now Eva asks me to have a threesome with them and I am missing the option to say yes. Could this be a bug? Or am I doing something wrong? The way I have played Ash (sayign "I want him" and stuff) makes me think she should be able to say yes.

Do I need to take him to the beach?
There's number of variations to the answers for that in the script it seems. What does the option you get, exactly? There's a few things that seem to almost auto decline it.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
There's number of variations to the answers for that in the script it seems. What does the option you get, exactly? There's a few things that seem to almost auto decline it.
It gives me the option to do the pose with Eva but I have to specify that I will only pose and nothing more.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Many, many thanks!

This one is significantly bigger than the previos one. Is it because of the new content or because the compression isn't the same?

I wouldn't mind seeing your personalized, "the66 port", logo on the loading screen. Seeing, for ~30 seconds, a grey screen when opening the app I thought the game is broken.

Cheers!
normally there should be this image to be seen android-presplash.jpg and not a gray screen :)
yes the port i slightly bigger, maybe i used a higher quality setting, while converting the images to webp

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
So I have try a new route and go for Arthur and I am now at the scene where He wants to fuck his Daughter, I have gotten to that scene where I should convince her but she Decline.. so is the story like that?? Nothing can convince her right?

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
So I have try a new route and go for Arthur and I am now at the scene where He wants to fuck his Daughter, I have gotten to that scene where I should convince her but she Decline.. so is the story like that?? Nothing can convince her right?
Nope be nice to her and have fame so she envys you and want to be you.

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
Nope be nice to her and have fame so she envys you and want to be you.
Thank you, But How can I be nice to her? I played most of the routes but Irish and Ash have little Interaction through the game...

Is there any Updated walktrough? That would help alot.

CynicalBstrd

Feb 10, 2018
Hi! This is my first post and i love this game!
Btw I don't know if somebody already reported this but I think there is a "bug" with boobjob and tits piercings. If you do the boobjob and you already had the tits-piercings than they disappear and ashley doesn't say anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight and bosa43

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
No matter what i do: posing sessions, inviting him to the beach and letting him put suncream on her; not even trapping eva and caused them to break up, Ashley fucks with Dave but he doesnt become her bf.
What am i doing wrong?

Mark17

May 15, 2017
No matter what i do: posing sessions, inviting him to the beach and letting him put suncream on her; not even trapping eva and caused them to break up, Ashley fucks with Dave but he doesnt become her bf.
What am i doing wrong?
do you need breaking with Ashley boyfriend!

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes