Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
"i think i wanted him"
Dont know if it matter or not, but did you "warn him" and did you come for the painting comepetion?
Your good Points overides your bad Points?
did you pose in underwear or full frontal with all to be seen?

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
Dont know if it matter or not, but did you "warn him" and did you come for the painting comepetion?
Your good Points overides your bad Points?
didnt warn him because didnt need to. She had sex with thugs
Attended to competition
Bad points overrides

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
didnt warn him because didnt need to. She had sex with thugs
Attended to competition
Bad points overrides
I Think its because you got more bad Points than good Points, only Thing i can Think of. he doesnt like slutty Girls, try a "purer" playthrough and do the same stuff

Brickman

May 26, 2017
"i think i wanted him"
To be romantically involved with Dave you need to answer "I loved him" and not "I wanted him". The second option will just make Ashley sexually interested in him not pursue a relationship with him. And I think you also need some "davelove" points that are a secret variable, you need to be nice to him or else he can reject you even if you chose "I love him."

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
But you are still the one who chose for her to get fake breasts. It's literally you who did this, the dev hasn't forced this on you. What are you on about.
View attachment 106359
People do this with most games that allow choices lol too much "I don't want interracial" "I don't want incest" well skip it you dummies it's a game with choices for a reason and not everything is going to be stuff you like

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone else excited of the idea of eric coming back? The cuck route has been one of my favorites so far and I'd like to see how it goes when he's back.
Yes that could make for some really hot scenes, i hope she cucks him with a Tyrone and Jack thressome

Reactions: bosa43
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes