mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
There was blackmail before (on the gang route). It was player choice, yet blackmail (fuck around with us or your friend gets hurt)
For the sake of semantics that isn't really blackmail, that's more of a direct threat but your point is somewhat valid about the gang, at least at the start of the game. I only brought up blackmail to illustrate that most corruption games utilize that (Katie's Corruption, Anna Exciting Affection, etc) but in this game Ashley (and Eva) become corrupted not through blackmail but their own curiosity and the Iris scene was not her being curious.

Reactions: freakster

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
I couldn't get Iris to sleep with her father, which really bummed me out. I'm not sure what I did wrong -- I thought Ashley being bad would be enough. Because of that, I wasn't able to get the breast surgery either. Could someone help me out on this?

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I couldn't get Iris to sleep with her father, which really bummed me out. I'm not sure what I did wrong -- I thought Ashley being bad would be enough. Because of that, I wasn't able to get the breast surgery either. Could someone help me out on this?
Be nice to Iris and be fame.

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm. I have been picking money over fame. I'll see if that makes a difference. Thank you for the help.

Tyshire

Jul 27, 2017
ok found the problem
doing another version

update: port is fixed, have fun with Ashley
Seems I can't get any further than the selfie with the smiley faces without it dropping back to the menu. Tried with both slutty ash and gang ash.

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
For the sake of semantics that isn't really blackmail, that's more of a direct threat but your point is somewhat valid about the gang, at least at the start of the game. I only brought up blackmail to illustrate that most corruption games utilize that (Katie's Corruption, Anna Exciting Affection, etc) but in this game Ashley (and Eva) become corrupted not through blackmail but their own curiosity and the Iris scene was not her being curious.
Fair point. Cheers.

Reactions: mazariah

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Anyone else having a problem where slutty jessica changes in to reformed jessica after meeting her in this update

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Copy the saves to your "storage>android>data>gamefolder>files>saves"

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Seems I can't get any further than the selfie with the smiley faces without it dropping back to the menu. Tried with both slutty ash and gang ash.
did you download the 2nd version of the port?
because these problems should be solved with it

Tyshire

Jul 27, 2017
did you download the 2nd version of the port?
because these problems should be solved with it
Yeah I did, but I did just do an over the top though not a full reinstall. I'll back up the saves and try a fresh install.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes