LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Im sure I had Ash wear the short denim with the American flag pattern, and still got the job.
From the code:

ry "Are you new here? I haven't seen you around here before. I would surely remember."
menu:
"{color=#0000ffff}Answer friendly{/color}" if sexy == False and thug == False:

Edit: I see someone said it right above me after I answered, that's what I get for not refreshing first.

Reactions: playerdude
Nov 21, 2016
is joining drug crew option before or after the job interview?
The only known way to have thug ash working the job is to tamper with the code directly but that might not be wise since some lack of congruity might pop up (for example I once tempered with ash ability to take blowjobs on a path that eva never got corrupted in the first place yet, once you are having sex with jack for the first time after you change you mention that you want to outwit Eva on the blowjob department).

So be warned if you want a thug ash to work on the firm you need to tamper with the code and be ready to have some bugs popping out because of it.

Reactions: T800 and gurth
Aug 7, 2017
is there a way with evaslut and evalesbian at the same time? i cant kiss eva at the party when the two other guys show up, when eva is slut and ashly is bad

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
is there a way with evaslut and evalesbian at the same time? i cant kiss eva at the party when the two other guys show up, when eva is slut and ashly is bad
i dont think there is bc you can have threesomes with eva in slut eva mode and at some point they talk about it "it was with the heat of the moment, did you like it" sth like this. but i think there could be just you and eva scenes in slut eva route in the future

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is such an extraordinary game, in terms of complexity, it supports multiple saves, so that you can replay and make different choices.

At one point, before I deleted all my saves and start fresh on 0.16, I had 15 different routes mapped and saved. There's just that much variety and fun.

So, for people asking about this path or that, save your game as you like and restart a new path. The skip dialogue function speeds you through the game until you get to your next turning point. Then, as the authors says, just take the road less traveled!

Aug 7, 2017
This is such an extraordinary game, in terms of complexity, it supports multiple saves, so that you can replay and make different choices.

At one point, before I deleted all my saves and start fresh on 0.16, I had 15 different routes mapped and saved. There's just that much variety and fun.

So, for people asking about this path or that, save your game as you like and restart a new path. The skip dialogue function speeds you through the game until you get to your next turning point. Then, as the authors says, just take the road less traveled!
i know that, but i have over 20 saves and wasen't able to trigger some scenes so i decided to ask if they are possible

feikkinen

May 21, 2017

While I can understand this sentiment, if someone doesn't want to go through the "work" of trying things that might not lead to what they personally want, I don't see anything wrong with giving them some directions to their preferred content.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. You guys are reading the post incorrectly. It's not a criticism of requests, it's a praise of the design.

I know plenty of players want to hit a certain "spot" in the game and, if not finding it after trying, often come here and request help. That's the beauty of this board.

I'm one of those lost dinosaurs that grew up mapping dungeons on graph paper. I literally go through every game without a walkthrough. And, almost every time, I read here (in general, on F95) about some content I have yet to see and I furiously replay my game to find it.

Of course, I have ample free time, so I absolutely understand others looking for a little shortcut in that play time.

This game continues to impress me with its intricacies. I can't understand how Eva Kiss is still sane, but I do applaud her mental focus.

Reactions: bosa43 and T800

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i hope eva enjoy ash boobjob.:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I would like to see a Daughter Swap grp scene.. for sure this we won't see it or at least not in next updates..

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah.. same 10 o'clock already..

Made a request on Request Forums maybe with some luck..

Reactions: Aura328

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I'm one of those lost dinosaurs that grew up mapping dungeons on graph paper.
Hey!! You say that like it's a bad thing.
These dinosaurs would have to go down every branch of the dungeon to be able to map them properly.
I now have a txt file (in many games) listing the different saves and what they are, where they came from and differences the choices make.

I'd like to see some bondage, but i dont think this will come
Given how much has been in already, it would have to be either an exploration with Ashley and one of the other partners she has been with already. I can see Jessica having a bit of experience down that route but not sure how it would come across. Failing that, it could be Ethan, Norbert (or whatever his name is) and the club or maybe her boss (can't remember his name).
Whichever I hope it is introduced rather than switched on, I hate the 0-100 mph scenarios.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes