U

User_633486

This can be easily done: each page where you have to make your choice is saved automatically (A). Instead of rolling back load it and try again.
will have to try that but it'd still be way easier to just roll back so hopefully she adds that in the next release (might be too late for that tho)

othello

May 30, 2017
will have to try that but it'd still be way easier to just roll back so hopefully she adds that in the next release (might be too late for that tho)
You might do this. However rollback stops just after the scene you had to make a choice, so you can't go back far enough to try the scene with a different option.

U

User_633486

You might do this. However rollback stops just after the scene you had to make a choice, so you can't go back far enough to try the scene with a different option.
i know that's why i said i hope she adds it in the next release cuz i can do it in pretty much every other renpy game so why not this one

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
i know that's why i said i hope she adds it in the next release cuz i can do it in pretty much every other renpy game so why not this one
I understand that you actually need to write in a particular code to stop the rollback. I assume that Evakiss wanted to up the ante and make any choice meaningful.

In other words, it's a feature, not a bug.

U

User_633486

didn't know that thanks for the info....and the whole hitting escape to load the choice screens that are auto saved isn't as tedious as i thought it'd be

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Not allowing rollback after choices is a feature of the game that I think compells you to think about what you want to choose more seriously, roleplaying as the kind of Ashley you want her to be. And since in this game there are no incorrect choices or game overs like in KC or DMD or others, what's encouraged it to experience the game in an organic way, shaping up Ashley's character with the choices you make, rather than chossing the correct option to unlock sex scene A or B. It makes the consequences of your actions have more weight, too, since you can't yo fiddling with previous choices and undoing them. And it adds to the replayability too. So at least in my opinion it's a mechanic that supports the way was concieved to be played.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
didn't know that thanks for the info....and the whole hitting escape to load the choice screens that are auto saved isn't as tedious as i thought it'd be
You can just right click, don't even have to hit ESC. And of course the Quick Save/Load options are quite useful for this kind of things.

But in any case as it has been said the inability to rollback is a feature, it's embedded in the code, not a chanced its gonna be "fixed" in future updates.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
About v0.16
May 25 at 8:58pm

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick update on the status of v0.16.
I'm working crazy hours on it to finish it asap! Unfortunately I've had a couple unavoidable familiar events this week that had sapped me out of precious time, but my goal is to release the Alpha between the 27th and 28th, with the Beta following, as always, when the proofreading's done (which, looking at past efforts by the awesome Blueavenger, usually takes between 2 to 3 days).

So the Beta should be released by the end of the month and the final version at very beginning of July :)
Just so you get an idea of how complex the game is at this stage, to provide an image for a particular secene, I've had to create 16 images (2 main drawings and 8 variations on each one,) plus the layered tattoos and such! But I think in the end it will be worth it and I'll create something people can enjoy.
Thanks for your support and I hope I can make your wait worth it!

Kisses,
Eva

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
What are the requirements for Dave to win his art contest? I can't remember what all I've tried but I imagine it has to do with doing a daring nude pose but I don't know for sure.

U

User_633486

You can just right click, don't even have to hit ESC. And of course the Quick Save/Load options are quite useful for this kind of things.

But in any case as it has been said the inability to rollback is a feature, it's embedded in the code, not a chanced its gonna be "fixed" in future updates.
ya i know but again thanks for the info. not sure why they'd wanna try to fix what isn't broken but to each their own.

othello

May 30, 2017
Thanks. I've been playing a bunch of ways to see scenes I missed and ended up missing that. I am searching for my perfect playthrough.
So did I. Only yesterday I found out how to get to the threesome with Dave and Eva. The four playthroughs written by Ser Maggot are rather useful and comprehensive and you should see most of the scenes that are possible. If you want to see each scene possible you may use dunduns scene guide. A big thanks to both of them. Lots of advice is in this thread. Take your time and you'll get to them all.

Reactions: gmn
4.70 star(s) 379 Votes