TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
Did not see futa tag. Was very surprised to see shower dick. Not sure if I should continue because that is not my cup of tea. Does she become an unavoidable if doing a naughty run?
If you want to stay friendly and not tell her to "fuck off", Jack will ask Ashley if he should talk to Jasmine to not bother her again. Another example of this game to only give the things the player wants ;)

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
Well i think she looks older now.
I don't think that's the case. I'm looking at the uploaded photo and her images from the older versions of the game and there's literally no difference between them except maybe some lightning.

Am I missing some really fine and well hidden details here or is it really just the same image? ._.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Am I missing some really fine and well hidden details here or is it really just the same image? ._.
Maybe you're looking at files from v0.11 preview where she has already been retconned? The one I attach is from v0.10, her lips, eyebrows and eyelashes are different now. This is the text from Eva Kiss that goes with the post:

It's a very small redesign on her face. Maybe most of you don't notice it right away, but I think she looks cuter now!
And yes, it's kind of subtle but is there.

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
Maybe you're looking at files from v0.11 preview where she has already been retconned? The one I attach is from v0.10, her lips, eyebrows and eyelashes are different now. This is the text from Eva Kiss that goes with the post:

And yes, it's kind of subtle but is there.
Ah, there we go. I was actually looking at her images from few different versions, including 0.1. And indeed, there are some veeery subtle changes to the shape of her mouth/lips, which makes her smile a little bit more, and some lightning here and there, which makes her eyebrows a bit darker and more solid.

I'd hardly call it "redesign", though. Probably that's why I was so confused. :p

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I don't think that's the case. I'm looking at the uploaded photo and her images from the older versions of the game and there's literally no difference between them except maybe some lightning.

Eva said she tweaked the face, but yeah, I don't see it either.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
IDK how to hide a spoiler so mild spoiler! It's pretty cool how in the new preview Ashley wears different clothes depending on your choices. I've gotten two different outfits, anyone get more?

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
So is evakiss hinting at a more romance oriented option with Eric's dad route. The branching scenes made it seem like you could choose for Ashley to develop feeling for him.

Reactions: Carez
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes