Amaru23

Aug 26, 2017
You are so clueless, dude. Check out the code and see if there is less content. Obviously, at the start, having just a single plotline with little branching, the writing was a lot easier and faster.
I'm not saying she is not hard working enough. I'm saying she is becoming lazier than before. She now has a good monthly "budget", why not to find someone to help if there is so much work with those branches?

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
I'm not saying she is not hard working enough. I'm saying she is becoming lazier than before. She now has a good monthly "budget", why not to find someone to help if there is so much work with those branches?
Isn't that called milking?

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Cabot just gave you the facts and the numbers which provide actual proof that Eva is working now harder than before, while I see no endeavour to back your statement. Your argument is invalid.

othello

May 30, 2017
As Yamakasi said above (and you admit yourself) Eva Kiss is working harder than ever. Besides, with all these paths you may follow, coding will become more and more time consuming. So far I can't see any inconsistencies in one of the paths. The reason why she isn't looking for someone to share work with is explained by Eva herself: It's her first project, as she says 'her pet', and she wants to finish it herself, good reason. I hope she'll continue like she did and provide much stuff and a lot of fun in the future.

Last edited:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Greedy, lazy, milky and now shitty...

Wow, some of you really need to justify yourselves for pirating a game, don't you?
You're probably not adressing yourself directly to me but just to clear things up, as that greedy post was from me, I wasnt trying to give any valuable reason or some shit about pirating her game. I'm one of her many patreons so that'd be pointless and irrelevant to do so

Reactions: Cabot

Amaru23

Aug 26, 2017
Cabot just gave you the facts and the numbers which provide actual proof that Eva is working now harder than before, while I see no endeavour to back your statement. Your argument is invalid.
Ok. And so what? I don't give a shit.
I'm as a consumer of this game (yes, I am a patron) don't care about how hard or how time consuming making it is. And moreover, as a consumer I should not care about it ever. The fact is still same – I get less game releases than before.

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
0.11alpha is just late a couple of days, why so much whingeing? At least we have a update.

You should to check on that alx creating The Beast and the Bitch 2 , it's about over one year and we have nothing!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm as a consumer of this game (yes, I am a patron) don't care about how hard or how time consuming making it is. And moreover, as a consumer I should not care about it ever. The fact is still same – I get less game releases than before.
You aren't a consumer, you are, supposedly, a supporter. If you don't understand the difference, you will always be angry and complaining about something.

parismilton

May 14, 2017
@drashdreth @Amaru23 and here you are waiting for the pirating game that you moan of. How naive you are
it's because of people like you-- people that constantly go "it's all coolio my dude, you can delay the new version as much as you want sempai. Oh, the new version only has three new scenes? It's okay, my dick is already purple anyway"-- that devs get lazier and lazier with their shit.

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Yeah but those releases are meatier then then before too. May not see it in the game but the back end is getting a lot of work on. You can say well why doesn't Eva just hire people and the answer is it comes down to time searching for a person she can trust to hire on and resources. I think she now does this full time so the money from patron probably goes toward living expenses and utilities. If you feel like you're not getting what you're investing in then take your 5 dollars and your bitching somewhere else.

Amaru23

Aug 26, 2017
You aren't a consumer, you are, supposedly, a supporter. If you don't understand the difference, you will always be angry and complaining about something.
Consumers are supporters & supporters are consumers. Don't try to make it complicated.

If you feel like you're not getting what you're investing in then take your 5 dollars and your bitching somewhere else.
Please don't tell me where and how should I do my "bitching".

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes