U

User_32285

Beta is up on vipergirls seems to be a old beta reposted yesterday.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well.. beta it's not released yet..

The Beta is running a bit late, so until I can release it I will make the Alpha available for +$10 patrons. I don't want to keep you guys waiting.... bla bla bla

Reactions: dundun and Pagot
U

User_32285

Well.. beta it's not released yet..

The Beta is running a bit late, so until I can release it I will make the Alpha available for +$10 patrons. I don't want to keep you guys waiting.... bla bla bla
Don't shoot the messenger, I made a mistake due to this post :)

//EDIT I misread the title in combination with the date of the post, wishfull thinking i guess EDIT//

I didn't download it, I just play the finished versions (13,14,15 etc).

othello

May 30, 2017
Apparently people are more disturbed with forced outfits than forced sex in this game! Evakiss really needs to implement an outfit change feature or at least allow players to choose outfits. While I understand that Ash wouldn't want to wear some outfits. Like how you need 10 Bad points to choose black bikini. But seriously, for a game with a lot of freedom of choice, we don't get any when it comes to outfits.

P.S. 0.16 Alpha has way too many bugs than any Alpha build before. I fear things will only get harder for Evakiss from now on.
They will. Lots of different storylines are waiting to be continued, a real bunch of work lies ahead of Eva. Your wish to freely choose outfits will most likely mean the dev can develop less content because each scene needs to be tailored to x different outfits, not to forget your previous choices of tattoos (or not) and her status as bad/good girl (different colours of her fingernails, earclips and necklace). As much as I'd like the idea Eva Kiss would introduce a clothing system I'd more like to see the continuation of some of the storylines of this very well done game.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Your wish to freely choose outfits will most likely mean the dev can develop less content because each scene needs to be tailored to x different outfits, not to forget your previous choices of tattoos (or not) and her status as bad/good girl (different colours of her fingernails, earclips and necklace). As much as I'd like the idea Eva Kiss would introduce a clothing system I'd more like to see the continuation of some of the storylines of very well done game.
But the scenes are already done in different outfits. They have to be because you already can play through them with different outfits. You can change your outfit in game with the console but the variables you have to change will also change the course of the game. It would be easy to implement, at least for future scenes, by using a different set of variables for your outfit.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Apparently people are more disturbed with forced outfits than forced sex in this game! Evakiss really needs to implement an outfit change feature or at least allow players to choose outfits. While I understand that Ash wouldn't want to wear some outfits. Like how you need 10 Bad points to choose black bikini. But seriously, for a game with a lot of freedom of choice, we don't get any when it comes to outfits.

P.S. 0.16 Alpha has way too many bugs than any Alpha build before. I fear things will only get harder for Evakiss from now on.
But the scenes are already done in different outfits. They have to be because you already can play through them with different outfits. You can change your outfit in game with the console but the variables you have to change will also change the course of the game. It would be easy to implement, at least for future scenes, by using a different set of variables for your outfit.
Yeah, it should be as easy as the back tattoo scene where depending upon your outfit you were given a limited choice of the tattoos you could access. Eva would just have to define what values of good and bad karma she considers good, sexy and thug at that junction.

Reactions: Burn85

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Funny indeed! When I say "I fear", people interpret my worry as complain! Complain would contain words such as "Why" or "It sucks"... seriously... You know what, never mind. I'd be honored if you include me in your ignore list. Then I won't have to take your nonsense for no reason! Good day, sir!

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

Brickman

May 26, 2017
In some way you already choose what outfit you wear, it's a consequence of your choices in the game. And i think the point is they reflect Ashley's evolution graphically. being able to be thugh Ashley with good outfit wouldn't make sense as the character is written now.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Don't shoot the messenger :)

I didn't download it, I just play the finished versions (13,14,15 etc).

Good Girl Gone Bad 0.10 BETA -pc
Release Date: november 2017
Genre: Visual Novel
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 377MB

closed eyes.

U

User_32285

Good Girl Gone Bad 0.10 BETA -pc
Release Date: november 2017
Genre: Visual Novel
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 377MB

closed eyes.
yah I saw it that's why I striped the original posts, I just gave the link to show how I made the mistake.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
In some way you already choose what outfit you wear, it's a consequence of your choices in the game. And i think the point is they reflect Ashley's evolution graphically. being able to be thugh Ashley with good outfit wouldn't make sense as the character is written now.
Even though I agree with you,there is no arguing the fact that the new thug outfit is ugly...

Reactions: Sarahzero

othello

May 30, 2017
You have a point here.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There is this thing called taste......and it differs from a person to another.....just thought that you should know...
One certain aspect of the thing called taste is also, some people got one, others don't ;) Those leopard leggins, my first thought was, oh, is this young Peggy Bundy?! :winkytongue:

Reactions: Jumbles

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nope. Then some people would be unhappy because there would be too many choices. There is no ultimate victory!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Please someone give me a guide, What outfit should I choose?

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
This.

Beyond gameplay mechanics (many times the outfit is the variable checked in order to choose Ash's reaction to different issues or other npcs reactions to Ash, so a change in the system is not easy to implement at least regarding past updates) I think this is the real reason a wardrobe system is not implemented, and is deeply rooted in the game "philosophy": actions have consequences and choices matter. As the inability to rollback decisions is a feature and not a bug, Ash's looks are a consequence of the lifestyle player's choices have driven her to.

Yeah, I'm also on the team "fuck that fugly leggins", but many times you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Reactions: Sarahzero

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
One certain aspect of the thing called taste is also, some people got one, others don't ;) Those leopard leggins, my first thought was, oh, is this young Peggy Bundy?! :winkytongue:
Isn't that the point? I don't think "thug Ashley" is supposed to have taste. She is hanging out with a violent gang of thugs selling drugs. Good life decisions were abandoned long before the leopard print leggings.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes