Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm thinking of trying some new walthrough, I have two questions:

- Is it possible to steal Dave (with a corrupted Ash) while Eva remains "good"?
- Do you think it's worth it going for the "daddy route" or there isn't enough content to justify that? IIRC you have to play all good Ash.

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Reactions: Mwanted

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
First played this game when it was 0.1 and playing now with all this content and different possibilities is just amazing.:eazyHype:
This is now one of my fav games on this site :D. Sadly :FeelsBadMan: now that I am caught up to the latest release I have to forget about this series again and come back after a year or so to enjoy the progress all together.:FeelsGoodMan:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.16BETA
have fun and please report problems

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, I don't see Jack as ever being a "good guy". After all, he sleeps around with plenty of women, often just as one-nighters, without remorse.

I think he's the midway option between the Eric/Dave crowd and the Wilson/Edgar crowd.
The only time he's somewhat "bad" in my opinion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that I think he's one of the more normal people found in the game.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Doesn't look like a lot was fixed. When at work, I still get the "card1 not defined" error. After the Norman scene "sexnorman" is not defined, At college there's a bad face placement, and then Ashley can have sex with Jack even in my completely pure route.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Doesn't look like a lot was fixed. When at work, I still get the "card1 not defined" error. After the Norman scene "sexnorman" is not defined, At college there's a bad face placement, and then Ashley can have sex with Jack even in my completely pure route.
Both card1 and sexnorman should be fixed. You need to replay from beginning of V15 (dinner with dad after all the Dave-scenes with the contest)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
if you are using save files from a non retail version, you will run again and again into these errors
normally variables are declared at the start of each version
in alpha and beta new content is added or fixed and variables are added/changed at the start label of the version
but if your save file is already beyond this point, you get these errors about undeclared variables
you can peek/experiment/whatever in preview/alpha/beta, but you should only actual play the retail version

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Both card1 and sexnorman should be fixed. You need to replay from beginning of V15 (dinner with dad after all the Dave-scenes with the contest)
Same for "pure" Ash having sex with Jack, in fact that didn't exist in the first place: two different variables (rejectjack and blockjack) are checked to make sure that doesn't happen, if it does is because the player is using a save from testing versions before those variables were properly declared and implemented (on top of that one of those scenes -the first truth or dare driking game- was retconned some time ago).

It's said with every release, but it's really important to only keep saves from final versions of the update, people keep using savegames from previews and alphas when playing the next update and then complaining about how buggy the game is...

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
guys, I found this on eva kiss' patreon community page:

"Hello Eva, I have some suggestions. Actually they are all ideas to customize Ashley more for each player's personal taste. I've also collected sample images to ease them imagine. Please share what you think about it :) If other patrons share their opinions about it, it would be great. They are a few more than I can attach here but you can download it here:

in case Ashley wants to have a new hair color without affectting her nickname "foxxxy"

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
How can you get the boob job? Iris denied my invitation to have fun with her dad
I don't remember exactly when it happens, but at one point you can ask about your mom's surgery that's when you can ask her to get a boob job. You can either save up for it or could ask Ethan to loan you the money, there doesn't seem to be difference in the results if you choose one over the other.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Same for "pure" Ash having sex with Jack ... two different variables (rejectjack and blockjack) are checked to make sure that doesn't happen
These variables are false for a 'pure' Ashley. They are set when you reject Jack and you can only reject him when he pursues you. So, yes, a pure Ashley will have the option to leave the gym with Jack.

Reactions: Cabot
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes