Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
if you are on a playtrough with a sexy Ash and don't meet the good/bad points, then you get no clothes at all
Well, not exactly no clothes at all, she remains in the sexy outfit and seeing, as I said , that the sexy outfit it's also a possible next step from the good one... I can't be sure but I think that's working as intended, the sexy outfit will remain one of the four outfits for next updates: from thug to new thug, from sexy to whore or remain sexy and from good to sexy or new good.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Well, not exactly no clothes at all, she remains in the sexy outfit and seeing, as I said , that the sexy outfit it's also a possible next step from the good one... I can't be sure but I think that's working as intended, the sexy outfit will remain one of the four outfits for next updates: from thug to new thug, from sexy to whore or remain sexy and from good to sexy or new good.
hmm.. still too good for the real "bad" outfit
i would rather use another method (if bad - good > threshold then whore outfit for sexy Ash, if good - bad < threshold then sexy outfit for good Ash)
but luckily i have nothing to say :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Another question: are the "skype sessions" active in case of a break up? That's my only option and I didn't want to miss those (tried an open rel but it didn't work)

Edit: ok found out what I needed, at least 8 good (I had 7) or having supported Eric :)

jview

Oct 24, 2017
long time away from game news guys. any other cuck eric scene after wilson fucked ashley in skype?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.16
you can still swipe up/down to hide the ui
some feedback about the save file naming and the new small <delete> button would be nice
have fun and please report problems

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes