Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Just played through the game again (from the start) and even though i did all the same choices, i didn't get bad Eva. Have there been many "requirement" changes like this?

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get eva-dave threesome scene?
1. Corrupt Eva
2. Break up with Eric, maybe it's possible with an open relationship too (did not try)
3. Refuse to go to Wilson with Eva (this will lead to attack on Dave, and Eva's redemption)
4. When talking to Dave in the park tell him to forgive and stay with Eva
5. After Dave hospital scene Eva will repent her actions
6. After some time Eva will propose that Dave draws Ash and Eva together, here you need to chose first option and question her if she's asking just for a drawing session or something more, after that Eva will openly ask Ash for a threesome, agree with her and this will lead to Dave x Eva x Ash scene

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
This is a scene guide for Good Girl Gone Bad v16. Hope it helps :)
Hey, i am having a bit of a hard time understanding the "Eva us a slut" path. Whenever i leave the Truth or Dare party with Tyrone, i don't get the video of her sucking jack, and she also tells me that she rejected him later next day. What am i doing wrong?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Hey, i am having a bit of a hard time understanding the "Eva us a slut" path. Whenever i leave the Truth or Dare party with Tyrone, i don't get the video of her sucking jack, and she also tells me that she rejected him later next day. What am i doing wrong?
Did you tell her to not fall for Jack's tricks after leaving Alpha Fitness? (the or in my guide was wrong, I just fixed it)

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Did you tell her to not fall for Jack's tricks after leaving Alpha Fitness? (the or in my guide was wrong, I just fixed it)
I can only tell her:
- You want to fuck him, dont you? (red)
- You two looked very friendly.
- Oh, never mind

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, its the jacuzzi. If you get into the jacuzzi with Jack he is going after you, not Eva. So don't get into the jacuzzi (B4-) or remove yourself as option for Jack by not going to the party or getting really drunk.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Lesbian path with good ash cheating on submissive good Eva with bad Jessica is by far the best path!

Reactions: Shadde03

Burn85

May 25, 2018
I liked the way Ashley learns and works, but falls in love with Jack. Ashley helps Jessica with her problems. Helps forget about drugs. And of course, it's in the video and on the cover of the magazine. Without excess vulgarity.
Evа becomes a slut.

Reactions: bosa43

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Too bad we're locked into so few paths. Almost no one is happy.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Ok, its the jacuzzi. If you get into the jacuzzi with Jack he is going after you, not Eva. So don't get into the jacuzzi (B4-) or remove yourself as option for Jack by not going to the party or getting really drunk.
Thank, now i know how to get it! But do you perhaps know how i could do so that i can still meet up with jack (without going to the jacuzzi), get together with erics dad AND show interest in cheating?
Because right now, if you do all of that, then letting Erics dad get with you pushes you over 4 bad points. Or is it purely limited to that now and i previously just got lucky with a bug?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, I don't know how you could consider getting with Eric's (your boyfriend at the time) Dad would NOT push you into bad girl status. I mean, there's no redemption of that idea.

Plus, Arthur's a classic perv (must be why I like his path), so the more you have involvement with him, the more exponentially bad you will become.

Jack and/or Dave would only be cheating, at worst. Arthur is going full-on deviant. Maybe not as corrupt as the gang, but morally, probably worse.

Reactions: Burn85

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Too bad we're locked into so few paths. Almost no one is happy.
I don't know man I think there's a few broad paths but many smaller ones like how you can have good lesbian eva, slutty lesbian eva, three way with dave and eva, take dave (which can be done in two different ways shit you can even backstab dave by cheating on him with jack, then you have good jessica and slut jessica and there's even hints of a three way with dave and Jessica and there's also hints of helping jessica pair up dave. Personally I think that's quite a bit of variety especially since I just listed three characters and there other small changes in other characters as well.

Reactions: Carez and Burn85

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You're good Bosa...you post fair-minded stuff. But, yeah, that was a tongue-in-cheek post (about 2 out of every 5, for me).

My admiration and amazement for this game's myriad choices is on full display all over this thread.

Reactions: Carez and bosa43

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
There's no chance for Arthur to be the 1st beneficiary of the new boobs? Because afair he wants to be the 1st after he promised her the boobjob.

And why Ash can't send the pics to all people she knew? In the good route i understand her choice, but in the bad route she refused my offer to send it at all, too!

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes