dundun

Jul 6, 2017
how i could do so that i can still meet up with jack (without going to the jacuzzi), get together with erics dad AND show interest in cheating?
Because right now, if you do all of that, then letting Erics dad get with you pushes you over 4 bad points.
You need B3 to get it on with Eric's dad and encouraging him gets you to B4, just less enough to not fall for Jack. After you leave Alpha Fitness you can go full bad and for example get handsy with Tyrone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Well, I don't know how you could consider getting with Eric's (your boyfriend at the time) Dad would NOT push you into bad girl status. I mean, there's no redemption of that idea.
At this point is's just allowing some harmless old man to flirt with you ;)

gambitisr

Nov 5, 2017
i know im going to old stuff now, but in the second skype with the Eric after i do the 3some with the gangmembers she thinks about telling him that but then she doesn't, is there a way to make her tell him? i always wondered that

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
could someone give me the saves from 15 v?

There was guy posted 22 savegames.. can't find his post so sorry for the missing credits.
Could be helpful for some returning or new players.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Guys, is it possible Arthur to be the 1st gourmet of Ash's new boobs and to send the pic to all people?

Please answer my questions :( =>

feikkinen

May 21, 2017
Guys, is it possible Arthur to be the 1st gourmet of Ash's new boobs and to send the pic to all people?

As far as I can tell from the code, you can only send the boob pic to 1 person (the options depending on how you've played the game thus far).

In the current version the people who can play with Ashley's boobs are Dave (if boyfriend), Jack and Jessica.

Reactions: fortuna95

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
You need B3 to get it on with Eric's dad and encouraging him gets you to B4, just less enough to not fall for Jack. After you leave Alpha Fitness you can go full bad and for example get handsy with Tyrone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dude, thank you so much!

Reactions: JoJoPool

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017

Yes and yeah Idk why you can't send to multiple people. Also is it possible to send a pic to Ash's dad I haven't tried that yet and I'd like to know

edit: Ooops seems I misunderstood your first question, yeah I don't think you can get Arthur to be the first to use Ash's new boobs. My only guess is that you skip all sex scenes until we get an update with arthur in it

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
So this is from early on in the game, but is there a way to get Eva to go with you to the party BUT have Jack go home with you after the night out with Iris? Basically, I wanna have Eva go to the part, but not to have her turn into slut/thug Eva, mostly to keep the lesbian plot open. I haven't been able to find the right balance of points/triggers.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
So this is from early on in the game, but is there a way to get Eva to go with you to the party BUT have Jack go home with you after the night out with Iris? Basically, I wanna have Eva go to the part, but not to have her turn into slut/thug Eva, mostly to keep the lesbian plot open. I haven't been able to find the right balance of points/triggers.
I feel like I've done this before by flirting with Jack a lot. I think as long as you get jack to touch your leg in the jacuzzi you should be good.

Reactions: Burn85
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes