L621

Jul 19, 2017
I was wondering if we're going to see Ash with dyed hair, and if Eva Kiss feels like it, maybe even a number of options.

Blubberer

Sep 4, 2017
I don't think that is a good idea. There are so many different looks for the MC already. I think it would take too long for a single sex scene. But one different hair colour could be feasible or you can change the hair completly for a ending in the future.

Reactions: othello

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
I don't think that is a good idea. There are so many different looks for the MC already. I think it would take too long for a single sex scene. But one different hair colour could be feasible or you can change the hair completly for a ending in the future.
I'm no expert, but adding different hair colours shouldn't be much different that the tattoos and the boobjob for each scene. A tan with optional tan lines could also be interesting.

relayer98

Oct 7, 2017
in this game bad means criminal ? she looks so angry and cold in pics ....like dangerious frozen meat.)
i don't play from v06 .waiting .)

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
in this game bad means criminal ? she looks so angry and cold in pics ....like dangerious frozen meat.)
i don't play from v06 .waiting .)
It can but its also "slut" Ashley or "backstabber" Ashley or "Cheating" Ashley

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
So this is from early on in the game, but is there a way to get Eva to go with you to the party BUT have Jack go home with you after the night out with Iris? Basically, I wanna have Eva go to the part, but not to have her turn into slut/thug Eva, mostly to keep the lesbian plot open. I haven't been able to find the right balance of points/triggers.
No, Eva only goes to the party if invited by Jack and he only invites her if he is after her, not you.

Feb 14, 2018
1st: Let Jack invite Eva to the party, but keep Ash home, Jess will send you some updates about Eva;
2nd: Sabotage Eva and Dave relationship and ask Jack for help;
3rd: Go along with Arthur's sick plan;
Hww do do achieve these steps I always end up with the wilson eva route

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes