Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
These variables are false for a 'pure' Ashley. They are set when you reject Jack and you can only reject him when he pursues you. So, yes, a pure Ashley will have the option to leave the gym with Jack.
Hmm, you're right. It seems when Jack takes Eva in his car after truth or dare "rejectjack" is only set to true if Ash was with him in the jacuzzi. Long story short: there's a way the variable stays false and in this update Jack appears from nowhere and the purest Ash can hook up with him. I checked the code and tought it was working as intended, didn't realize there was this loophole, thanks for the warning and my apologies to Wrongs :) (the bit about only keeping final version savegames is still useful, tough)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys, I need an info before starting my new playthroughs: do you know if the money indicator inside the dialogue choices was already in 0.15 or it's only in 0.16?

ty

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Hmm, you're right. It seems when Jack takes Eva in his car after truth or dare "rejectjack" is only set to true if Ash was with him in the jacuzzi. Long story short: there's a way the variable stays false and in this update Jack appears from nowhere and the purest Ash can hook up with him. I checked the code and tought it was working as intended, didn't realize there was this loophole, thanks for the warning and my apologies to Wrongs :) (the bit about only keeping final version savegames is still useful, tough)
No apologies necessary. I've been here long enough I should already know not to use savegames from non-debugged versions.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I just tried the 66's android port .....and I copied save files from pc and pasted into the android folder's game saves.No matter which save I try to open I was getting a traceback error
Any suggestions or did mess up?:oops:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Current GGGB poll:

What maked GGGB stand out?
Patrons only
Jun 4 at 1:00pm
When I started this project I was aiming to create something a bir different from the standard indie erotic game scene, something that could stand out. It looks like my idea was on the right tracks, but I would like to know what do you guys appreciate most about the game.
To you, and compared to other games of this genere, what makes GGGB stand out? What's it's strong point and what games do you think do it better?

Female main character 104
Art style 74
Writing and storyline 116
Choice mechanics and player agency 128

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I just tried the 66's android port .....and I copied save files from pc and pasted into the android folder's game saves.No matter which save I try to open I was getting a traceback error
Any suggestions or did mess up?:oops:
i tried to import save files created with the orig. v0.16BETA-pc and the modified my port is based on
both w/o problems, i was a bit surprised myself :relievedface:
can't test it with older saves, i simply have none

btw the conditional statement for the new clothes in v0.16BETA is problematical
Code:
if sexy == False or good < 10 and bad > 34:
if you are on a playtrough with a sexy Ash and don't meet the good/bad points, then you get no clothes at all
idk if that is, what Eva had in mind
also gossipnude and gossiptopless are wrong used in some places

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
i tried to import save files created with the orig. v0.16BETA-pc and the modified my port is based on
both w/o problems, i was a bit surprised myself :relievedface:
can't test it with older saves, i simply have none

btw the conditional statement for the new clothes in v0.16BETA is problematical
Code:
if sexy == False or good < 10 and bad > 34:
if you are on a playtrough with a sexy Ash and don't meet the good/bad points, then you get no clothes at all
idk if that is, what Eva had in mind
also gossipnude and gossiptopless are wrong used in some places
Thanks mate

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Trying to play a good/lesbian ashe, how do I get the last scene with Jessica while making her good? Also on my lesbian route with Eva I told her to stay the way she was, but later on went slight bad. Can you make her go bad bad in the relationship?

sian

Jan 12, 2018
How to get another answer after fuck her father and Eva then she said it just wrong?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Trying to play a good/lesbian ashe, how do I get the last scene with Jessica while making her good? Also on my lesbian route with Eva I told her to stay the way she was, but later on went slight bad. Can you make her go bad bad in the relationship?
You have to get jessica to stop doing drugs and stop talking shit to her parents

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes