Brickman

May 26, 2017
I think the leopard leggings are very in tune with thug Ashley personality. All the putfits are very different in taste ans style and they reflec Ashley's personality. I personally don't have anything against them, as I had nothign against the thug ashley cap she wore at first, or any of the other outfits. I like to see variety.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Man, the amount of new players that checked out this game with really old questions emerging is staggering, soon we should have a faq for this game. The amount of new players the last two updates must be massive

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Just played this game for the first time. I've been avoiding it because I usually don't like 2D art, but it really didn't take me long to take a liking to this one. i have to say, it's a very good game! Especially the amount of choices makes it very engaging. I really like the fact that slut route is not mandatory to enjoy it.

Reactions: Burn85

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Jeez-o-pete, I've been playing this forever and I still find new scenes. Apparently, I have not been getting my good girl gone bad enough, 'cause this time I got my threesome with Arthur and Iris, as opposed to just watching.

It's the game that keeps on giving! I'm running out of saves!

Reactions: gmn

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Isn't that the point? I don't think "thug Ashley" is supposed to have taste. She is hanging out with a violent gang of thugs selling drugs. Good life decisions were abandoned long before the leopard print leggings.
Well I agree, where her life his now are leopard leggins the least of her problems. But it's also a game with a sexy MC and I play many routes and I want to see her in sexy clothes. But ok, I am a man, she is a beautiful girl, I can handle this :) Everytime I think, damn, is it really so easy?! Mh, woman, pretty, wanna have. At least she will put them off for her first (bukkake) gangbang :closedtongue:

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Easiest way is to let her fuck jack by ignoring him the entire time and don't warn her about his advances
All you really need to do is take the ride home with Tyrone after the bar scene. So you can still sex up Jack all you want other than that night.

Reactions: bosa43

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, I don't see Jack as ever being a "good guy". After all, he sleeps around with plenty of women, often just as one-nighters, without remorse.

I think he's the midway option between the Eric/Dave crowd and the Wilson/Edgar crowd.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, I don't see Jack as ever being a "good guy"
I think you underestimate Jack. At the Truth and Dare game you can ask him if he've ever been in love and when going out with Tyrone, Jessica and Iris he has to tell how he first had sex. So he wasn't always that way. Also also all your arguments are true for Jessica too and she has a redemption path.

Reactions: Shadde03

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
There's a scene where you have to pick at the gym between Jack and Jasmin, and if you pick Jasmin, you can break Jack's poor heart. It's great.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hmm, Dun has swayed me with his Jessica comparison. But, and here's the real key, has he swayed EvaKiss, who obviously likes "bad boys" (as evidenced by how few "good boys" there are).

And, why shouldn't she. The name of the game is Good Girl Gone Bad after all. While there's always a little chance for a main character to stay "pure", most of the juicy bits are generally heavily weighted to the corruption side.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Jack is one of the original characters of the game (He is in fact the 4. character to appear). V01 has 10 characters and several of them have a confirmed bad/good path (Ashley, Eva, Jessica and arguably Bernard and Iris). So I think this was her original theme for the game, to either being seduced to be bad by Jack and Jessica or transform them back to good.

Reactions: Burn85

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Can you get along with Jessica and Dave? And how to do it? I figured it out himself. I do not understand here.
This pair is very interesting to me.
Sorry for my English :)

Reactions: Mark17

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
I'm a little disappointed because I tried to be good enough to date Eva, but bad enough to keep Jessica bad. The result was Jessica still rejected my advances despite being a bad girl. Come on Jess, I want to be a lesbian slut who humps Arthur to have a sugar daddy! :p

Reactions: Reaverrew
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes