othello

May 30, 2017
This game surprises me more and more. After playing it numerous times to catch as many bypaths as possible I found one more scene noone has been mentioning here: if Ash decides to stay with Eric he just calls telling her he survived the terrorist attack and hopes to be home in one or two weeks. The scene happens right after she spoke to that Kevin dude with Ash having 21 good and 28 bad points. It happens when Ash was on the 'incest' path, no Dave of course and also not fucking Tyrone after the rap video. It's a rather weird scene with Ash top naked and reasoning if Eric would agree to a continuation of their 'open relationship'. Would be interesting to follow that path and see what happens, have fun.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This game surprises me more and more. After playing it numerous times to catch as many bypaths as possible I found one more scene noone has been mentioning here: if Ash decides to stay with Eric he just calls telling her he survived the terrorist attack and hopes to be home in one or two weeks. The scene happens right after she spoke to that Kevin dude with Ash having 21 good and 28 bad points. It happens when Ash was on the 'incest' path, no Dave of course and also not fucking Tyrone after the rap video. It's a rather weird scene with Ash top naked and reasoning if Eric would agree to a continuation of their 'open relationship'. Would be interesting to follow that path and see what happens, have fun.
Wow, this game is just amazing. In my main playthrough in which Ash still is Eric's girlfriend but basically cheats on him with almost all guys except the gang and her father, she basically gave up having news about him and believes he is dead.

Pharaon666

Oct 12, 2017
completely hand crafted, hand drawn assets and a very unique art style, different from the usal 3D models
OK, game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With all other good qualities this game posses, graphics are just poor traces over random photos, which is most tasteless and cheapest way to do it. Can't believe these words are still in the description.

Reactions: Imperatrixxx

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah I got that too! I think someone previously said that you have to keep telling eric about all the dudes you fucked for him to call you or something like that.

Reactions: Roboraider

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
looks like a 3rd preview pic is up, and she says the preview build should be up soon
It's just a background pic:

Yeah I got that too! I think someone previously said that you have to keep telling eric about all the dudes you fucked for him to call you or something like that.
Yep, that scene with Eric only takes place if "neto" variable is true (and Ash is not a thug); that happens due to Ashley teasing him with her sexual flings during their cybersex sessions. So, at the moment, it seems the only way for Eric to survive is... to be destined to become a cuck x'D

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017

Yep, that scene with Eric only takes place if "neto" variable is true (and Ash is not a thug); that happens due to Ashley teasing him with her sexual flings during their cybersex sessions. So, at the moment, it seems the only way for Eric to survive is... to be destined to become a cuck x'D
Lol true! I'm guessing its a set up for him to be cucked in person.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
It might be too out of place in this story but I was hoping the wheel would be a bit more like in eyes wide shut where its kind of weird, here it kinda looks like a regular club. As long as you get to fuck Ash's mom I don't really care how it looks.

jview

Oct 24, 2017
so if you havent chose thug ashley roote, you can still have cybersex with Eric telling him about who fucked you and staff?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
It might be too out of place in this story but I was hoping the wheel would be a bit more like in eyes wide shut where its kind of weird, here it kinda looks like a regular club. As long as you get to fuck Ash's mom I don't really care how it looks.
YES! I wanted a piece of her from the get go.

Reactions: bosa43

mmyin

Aug 30, 2017
I really like the choices given by the story so you can do whatever you like. However I think the story need to be focused in the future so as not to cause too many choices and complex story.

Reactions: Buridan

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I hope at least they wear masks.

Reactions: bosa43
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes