Slijen

Nov 22, 2017
That preview was brilliant! This is shaping up to be her best work yet. I can't wait to see what she has in store!

Reactions: mav2099

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Hmm that Norman directly disappeared after entering the club was illogical. Wouldn't he try to fuck Ashley a second time? Also why he has a bronze mask? He is obviously some times in the club, so he should got his silver mask.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I could be snarky, but I'll simply say, yes, there are new scenes.

U

User_633486

this game by far has had the most replay value for me so far cuz of all the diff paths you can take ashley down.

anyone else?

Reactions: FISHMA

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Seperate question does anyone know how far you can go with ash's dad. I got as far as sleeping in the bed topless but thats it. i dont know if i need a certain good/bad combo to get another one or if i need to turn down jack and tyrones invitation to party to open up a different option with your dad. Ive been trying to get all paths but this game seems endless as far as how many diffent scenes you can get.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I dont know how i feel about this new scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well.. if you check the polls she posted on patreon you'll see he's not really the favorite NPC in game, I don't like him either.
I think it's odd enough to jerk mom's boyfriend when she's in gangbang but it's a game and I kinda loved it.
Still, you have the option to skip the visit or run away at least. Not go or just watch the mom without the handjob.

Seperate question does anyone know how far you can go with ash's dad. I got as far as sleeping in the bed topless but thats it. i dont know if i need a certain good/bad combo to get another one or if i need to turn down jack and tyrones invitation to party to open up a different option with your dad. Ive been trying to get all paths but this game seems endless as far as how many diffent scenes you can get.
About dad, you can go further with him.

First 3 WTs does include dad's path too.
I don't think there are any updated WTs.. but at least you can make an ideea.

To go further I know you need 21 Good points at some point.

Credits to @Ser Maggot

Reactions: jonnsmith156

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Then why did your Ashley agree to
I think you are misinterpretating what i was talking about i just thought it was an odd choice given that the character just found out about her boyfriends situation. Im glad this game offers so many different paths but this one "to me" just seems like it needs to be workshopped. The reason i like the game is because you can chart your characters choices and her path seems to correlate to those choices. I just feel like it may have been better if instead of this falling on the good girl path it just be played out on rhe neutral or bad girl path. Or if she was given an option to pay ethan back for the boobjob. Another route which i hope will be in future updates is her possibly being cornered by ethan and pimped out to his rich friends its just a thought.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I dont know how i feel about this new scene.

She could always lock the option depending on how many bad points you have, but then I guess people would complain that "good girl path has no content and is boring". I dunno it's the player who makes the choices so if you feel that it doesn't fall into character with good Ashley just refuse to do it.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I don't think it's a bug.. there are 2 outfits one for the good girl and the other for bad/slutty.
Nvm.. just checked the CG there s only the black outfit, or at least there's no jerking in white dress.

She's bad enough in the "good path". She can fuck with Arthur and speak on phone with Eric same time on the good path, I find that more odd than jerking mom's bf.

Anyway someone could post the art?

Reactions: Engelstein
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes