CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well, Eva is using an overlay method so you can't really extract the pictures you see in game or maybe you can, i'm not that experienced or maybe there's another free tool.
For Renpy games use the Unren - Extract RPA packages.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I think you are misinterpreting what i was talking about i just thought it was an odd choice given that the character just found out about her boyfriends situation.
Ok, I see what you mean. I just looked through the path and it is indeed strange you can do all that without any bad point requirements. Maybe she just assumes everyone will have the ~5 bad points this should take at this time or she thinks all the stuff you have to do to get there is hard enough.
As for Eric, Ashley just talked about him with Jessica at the end of V16 saying something in the line of "We don't know yet", "I don't want to think about that right now". So you could argue she wants to distract herself. Also it has been at least 2 weeks since the news.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I don't think it's a bug.. there are 2 outfits one for the good girl and the other for bad/slutty.
Nvm.. just checked the CG there s only the black outfit, or at least there's no jerking in white dress.

She's bad enough in the "good path". She can fuck with Arthur and speak on phone with Eric same time on the good path, I find that more odd than jerking mom's bf.

Not true.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I don't think it's a bug.. there are 2 outfits one for the good girl and the other for bad/slutty.
Nvm.. just checked the CG there s only the black outfit, or at least there's no jerking in white dress.

She's bad enough in the "good path". She can fuck with Arthur and speak on phone with Eric same time on the good path, I find that more odd than jerking mom's bf.

Thank you very much!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well.. i'm noob.. Didn't played the good path.
Thanks for the info.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
here is my unofficial android port for Good Girl Gone Bad v0.17Preview
have fun and please report problems
Thanks for your port again, only one question.. Did the dev change the font color to white or is that you? It changed in the last update and i cant read anything.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for your port again, only one question.. Did the dev change the font color to white or is that you? It changed in the last update and i cant read anything.
i didn't changed anything compared to the latest ports, but if you have problems with the white text, try changing the textbox opacity in options

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
I want to have a relationship with mom but not with Ethan, i hope one of the choice combinations of this preview will allow me to do it.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
i didn't changed anything compared to the latest ports, but if you have problems with the white text, try changing the textbox opacity in options
Yeah i did that, but still most of the backgrounds are light colored so i cant read anything. Thats weird tho, why would it change only for me, i just downloaded the game and installed it. Didnt do anything else.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah i did that, but still most of the backgrounds are light colored so i cant read anything. Thats weird tho, why would it change only for me, i just downloaded the game and installed it. Didnt do anything else.
i really didn't changed the colors compared to v0.16 for instance
but maybe i add 3 further sliders to compose your very own text color :p

othello

May 30, 2017
I think you are misinterpretating what i was talking about i just thought it was an odd choice given that the character just found out about her boyfriends situation. Im glad this game offers so many different paths but this one "to me" just seems like it needs to be workshopped. The reason i like the game is because you can chart your characters choices and her path seems to correlate to those choices. I just feel like it may have been better if instead of this falling on the good girl path it just be played out on rhe neutral or bad girl path. Or if she was given an option to pay ethan back for the boobjob. Another route which i hope will be in future updates is her possibly being cornered by ethan and pimped out to his rich friends its just a thought.
You're kind of right, this really seems to be weird. However, to get into 'The Wheel' Ash needs to follow her mother first, then look into her mother's handbag, contact Norman and flirt with him later, and also give him at least a sexy show (or blackmail him) before she'd have admittance to the 'WheeL'. Would a 'good girl' really do this? Your idea about Ethan blackmailing Ash isn't that bad, but again, would a good girl really have a boobjob? Well, it's just a preview and the scene might get changed until the beta. Just my idea for a good Ash: She is somehow suspiciuous about the Wheel but didn't contact Norman. She accidentally finds something at Ethan's showing Monica in action at the Wheel while Ethan and her mom are there. Then Ash has to make a decision: Confront them or not ...

Reactions: T800 and bosa43

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
You're kind of right, this really seems to be weird. However, to get into 'The Wheel' Ash needs to follow her mother first, then look into her mother's handbag, contact Norman and flirt with him later, and also give him at least a sexy show (or blackmail him) before she'd have admittance to the 'WheeL'. Would a 'good girl' really do this? Your idea about Ethan blackmailing Ash isn't that bad, but again, would a good girl really have a boobjob? Well, it's just a preview and the scene might get changed until the beta. Just my idea for a good Ash: She is somehow suspiciuous about the Wheel but didn't contact Norman. She accidentally finds something at Ethan's showing Monica in action at the Wheel while Ethan and her mom are there. Then Ash has to make a decision: Confront them or not ...
The good path is sort of weird anyways what type of "good girl" would try and fuck her biological father

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Is there a bad points threshold for the "whore" outfit change? When I start the 17P update I want to try and be good, but just bad enough for the outfit change.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is there a bad points threshold for the "whore" outfit change? When I start the 17P update I want to try and be good, but just bad enough for the outfit change.
sexy outfit and GP<10 and BP>34

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes