May 18, 2018
damn GGGB never failed to amaze me,one of my top3 vn.the incest thing is quite hot,i wish that ashley gave her anal virginity to his Dad,pls @evakiss make one anal scene with dad,thank you for youre awesome game.two thumbs up.

Reactions: Engelstein
May 18, 2018
Seperate question does anyone know how far you can go with ash's dad. I got as far as sleeping in the bed topless but thats it. i dont know if i need a certain good/bad combo to get another one or if i need to turn down jack and tyrones invitation to party to open up a different option with your dad. Ive been trying to get all paths but this game seems endless as far as how many diffent scenes you can get.
afaik youll get 3 sex scenes with dad,and the dad watching ashley masturbate with her dildo in the ass was hot.with ur GP-20 and BP-5,just always stay with good route

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I've been trying to get the scene in which Ash cheats on Dave with Jack, but I just don't get it.

I'm following the scene list linked on the OP and in there it's written like this: 168AF “Keep touching Jack's cock”, “Alright, let's go...”

But in my game, it doesn't appear the option to go together with Jack. It only appears the option keep touching his dick, he invites Ash to follow him and then suddenly Ash leaves the gym together with Dave. I'm thinking it's a bug.

U

User_32285

GGGB the gift that keeps on giving, I Just did my umpteenth playthrough and found Arthur/Iris/Ashley Threesome, wow just wow, hot as hell.

Reactions: Straightjacket

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Well from what I've discovered you can't be with Dad and Eric's Dad at the same time. I tried and you had to choose who to go to dinner with.

I'm talking about having a thing with Dad but still continuing on with Eric's Dad.

Reactions: bosa43

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Well from what I've discovered you can't be with Dad and Eric's Dad at the same time. I tried and you had to choose who to go to dinner with.

I'm talking about having a thing with Dad but still continuing on with Eric's Dad.
Actually you can be with Eric's Dad and Her Dad. Its just that you can't go to dinner with both of them (obviously)

Burn85

May 25, 2018
This does not prevent the game from being good, in the first place.
Secondly, it is not difficult to see the discrepancy in the facial features in some episodes. Nothing wrong.
In any case, everything is done all the talent. EvaKiss is just fine!
I want to ask for advice:
Until the last episode, everything was great. My Ashley did one tattoo, avoided trouble, worked at a bookstore, worked in the office, bought a convertible, but did not have money enough to enter the Wheel. I do not want to lose karma, I do not want to blackmail Norman. I do not want to give up the cabrio. About that, to sleep with the dad of Eric do not speak at all. Where can I get money? :)
As always, sorry for my English :)

Reactions: fortuna95

othello

May 30, 2017
This does not prevent the game from being good, in the first place.
Secondly, it is not difficult to see the discrepancy in the facial features in some episodes. Nothing wrong.
In any case, everything is done all the talent. EvaKiss is just fine!
I want to ask for advice:
Until the last episode, everything was great. My Ashley did one tattoo, avoided trouble, worked at a bookstore, worked in the office, bought a convertible, but did not have money enough to enter the Wheel. I do not want to lose karma, I do not want to blackmail Norman. I do not want to give up the cabrio. About that, to sleep with the dad of Eric do not speak at all. Where can I get money? :)
As always, sorry for my English :)
It depends on what you want to see. Ash won't get into the club without the help of that Norman, so she has to convice him somehow, either by giving him a sexy show or blackmail him at the hotel. The entry fee at the 'Wheel' is just 3 as far as I remember, so if Ash doesn't have it then, no admittance,

Burn85

May 25, 2018
It depends on what you want to see. Ash won't get into the club without the help of that Norman, so she has to convice him somehow, either by giving him a sexy show or blackmail him at the hotel. The entry fee at the 'Wheel' is just 3 as far as I remember, so if Ash doesn't have it then, no admittance,
I have to take up the blackmail :confounded: I did not want to lose good points, I have only 30 them

othello

May 30, 2017
I have to take up the blackmail :confounded: I did not want to lose good points, I have only 30 them
I just checked it again. Sorry, without 'convincing' Norman Ash won't have admittance to the club. When she hasn't got enough money, he'll give her the rest and she can get in.

Feb 3, 2018
I get a huge error code when I'm about to Cheat on Dave with Jack at the gym. Anyone else have this or a solution? I have the latest version of the game.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes