BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Next version plot twist: Ashley finds out that the world is about to end due to an unidentified infection, she then morphs into a cannibal butterfly that gets horny when she gets close to a Taco bell.

Reactions: Salavator87

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
d have you uplate for corruption v1.00 yet?
You can use the current mod for corruption v1.00 without a problem, I had promised this mod for GoodGirlGoneBad for a long time so when I'll have time I'll see what I need to add to the corruption mod, but by then you can play just fine.... Good luck and enjoy playing your fav games....

Jul 11, 2017
You can use the current mod for corruption v1.00 without a problem, I had promised this mod for GoodGirlGoneBad for a long time so when I'll have time I'll see what I need to add to the corruption mod, but by then you can play just fine.... Good luck and enjoy playing your fav games....
when i'm at the game there is no logo there and cheat menu just money cheat.

C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
Anything relevant has been added since last time I played?
I played the game like 4 months ago.

wargamer

Jun 20, 2018
Newish player here. Dont know if the answer exists in the thread, almost 300 pages.

Anyway, is there a way to offer to call Eric's Dad "daddy" and still have Jack focus on Eva in the pool/jacuzzi scene (first time in the gym) ????

Right now, if Ash remains good enough for Jack to go for Eva, it seems to "skip" a lot of scenes with eric's dad
I know it's not supposed to be everything in one playthrough, it just seems that the "path" with eric's dad gets closed not because of how dirty Ash gets, but rather because of WHEN it happens

or can you still go full on eric's dad path of corruption later on?

*my english is meh, if something is not clear, I can try to explain better*

Reactions: vduh

nreqhwgrgwhejk

Jun 11, 2018
Newish player here. Dont know if the answer exists in the thread, almost 300 pages.

Anyway, is there a way to offer to call Eric's Dad "daddy" and still have Jack focus on Eva in the pool/jacuzzi scene (first time in the gym) ????

Right now, if Ash remains good enough for Jack to go for Eva, it seems to "skip" a lot of scenes with eric's dad
I know it's not supposed to be everything in one playthrough, it just seems that the "path" with eric's dad gets closed not because of how dirty Ash gets, but rather because of WHEN it happens

or can you still go full on eric's dad path of corruption later on?

*my english is meh, if something is not clear, I can try to explain better*
dont go over 5 bad points and you should be good 4 get ash the call daddy line and 5 makes jack go for ash

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
just played 0.17 preview, it was few minutes long?? am i missing somnting here?
only got to Ethans house, checked the room and game over, wtf??

edit: but in global the whole game is great, good job dev :)

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes