CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Alpha usually it's at the end of the month, beta and full a few days after that.

As Eric.. I don't like him not because his name (BB) just I'm not here for love stories.
I would like to see Eric back only if you can corrupt him too, good boy gone bad lol.. he ll come back and the only way they can stay together he will accept the fact, he ll do drugs, join group fuck, 3somes with Jess etc.. fucking hell .. 1st time when I'm thinking in a future version for Eric.. or the best one: cuckold with Arthur, Ashley and bonus Iris too lol

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Honestly, something I'd like to see is a route where Eric comes back and decides he needs to up his game and change himself to appeal to Ash. Something to renew a spark between them. I know cuckoldry is popular or whatever but it'd be nice to see someone flip it.
There is some potential there, guy comes back from the jungle transformed into an Alpha, he has seen some shit and all that so now he can beat Wilson or something like that.

othello

May 30, 2017
There is some potential there, guy comes back from the jungle transformed into an Alpha, he has seen some shit and all that so now he can beat Wilson or something like that.
I don't like the idea behind these 'Alpha male' characters and I always questioned myself what characters this might be. As I see 'Jack' here in GGGB he's proud of his outward appearance and his financial success and with that he thinks he's impressing a certain kind of females, however he is insecure and therefore constantly looking for respect and admiration of others. We don't know much about Eric so far but I don't think that these three(?) months in Africa would have formed a character like this out of him.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Yep the art is not so good but nonetheless the game is one of a kind .Very vast branching and choices leading to a variety of gameplay

Reactions: bosa43

daltrey

Jun 16, 2018
Well, as someone pointed out posts ago, you can't expect good moral choices when the game is named as it is...

That's the whole point.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
That will be odd for a game where the main objective or the most content to be for loyal/love paths.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
NEED MORE
lol One of the best games on here in my opinion
btw where can I get a signature from this would be nice

Reactions: Pagot
U

User_32285

Well, as someone pointed out posts ago, you can't expect good moral choices when the game is named as it is...

That's the whole point.
Huh? what are you responding to? Use quotes.

And there is a shitload of good moral choices in this game.

Reactions: Burn85

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
After seeing those preview images, I can't get behind this game...yet.
My reasoning is that if you're gonna do this style (of heavily photo referenced-realistic)
You NEED to shade those drawings. It may seem nitpicky, but if you don't, it just looks flat, unbelievable and cringe-ly close to uncanny valley .
(Just basic art 101 man)

Reactions: acid_11

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
You NEED to shade those drawings. It may seem nitpicky, but if you don't, it just looks flat, unbelievable and cringe-ly close to uncanny valley .
(Just basic art 101 man)
That makes no sense. Check what means and rephrase.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
My reasoning is that if you're gonna do this style (of heavily photo referenced-realistic)
(Just basic art 101 man)
Seriously?
This is one of the very best games out there.
Just let Eva do their thing.

Reactions: Burn85 and Yennefer

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
(Just basic art 101 man)
99.9% didn't notice, 99.9% don't care about that.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
That makes no sense. Check what means and rephrase.
Nah, I believe I'm using it right. The more realistic you make your characters look, the less human they look (when it comes to this type of realistic style) When you don't use basic elements of art (like value and form etc) it looks off.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Seriously?
This is one of the very best games out there.
Just let Eva do their thing.
It's a critique dude, take it with a grain of salt. Never said this game was bad. Just saying- this game could be elevated if they just polished the art more. You didn't make this game, so what I said shouldn't even bother you.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes