Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Here comes Nat ...Ash exploring new possibilities...looking forward for it:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

And wen will the alpha come :closedtongue:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Here comes Nat ...Ash exploring new possibilities...looking forward for it:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

And wen will the alpha come :closedtongue:
Like what? double anal? lol

probably in a week or so, end of the month.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
fuck yeah nat is back! missed her.
i think nat is probably back because of the promise of the threesome with eric. eric should be getting back by now anyway. looking forward to how their relationship progresses

othello

May 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What makes you think so? With a certain combination of good/bad points Ash may decide to stay Eric's girlfriend (no Dave of course and no joining the gang) and Eric calls her from Somalia the other night telling how he survived the terrorist attack. He also says he'll be back home in a few weeks, so Ash may get into a lot of trouble soon if she intends to continue her new life while staying Eric's girlfriend. Looks like there'll be some unexpected twists and turns and I'm eagerly waiting to see that.
Edit: When you play bad Eva she will dump Dave and so Ash may fuck Dave still being Eric's boyfriend. What a mess when Eric returns from Somalia.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
There is also a possibility of ash-eric-nat 3some which Ash mentions in good girl route? I guess
Is there any BDSM content in the game?The tags mention it but I think didn't see it

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Is there any BDSM content in the game?The tags mention it but I think didn't see it
BDSM isn't only bondage, but rather bondage and discipline (b and d) domination and submission (d and s) and sadism and masochism (s and m) so, yes, there are some aspects of bdsm in the game, mostly domination and submission with just a little bit of sadism and masochism. No bondage that I know of though.

Reactions: T800

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Well i think he is in every path alive but why should he tell his ex-girlfriend that he ist alive.
as far as i know, you can still be together with eric and don't cuck him (you have to take at least 1 red answer on a skype session for the cuck route) and you don't hear a word of him.
well we don't get definitive proof he's dead, but it's strange that even his family didn't hear from him. i mean iris says her family bonds are bad but eric is a bit oblivious to it.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Honestly, something I'd like to see is a route where Eric comes back and decides he needs to up his game and change himself to appeal to Ash. Something to renew a spark between them. I know cuckoldry is popular or whatever but it'd be nice to see someone flip it.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Honestly, something I'd like to see is a route where Eric comes back and decides he needs to up his game and change himself to appeal to Ash. Something to renew a spark between them. I know cuckoldry is popular or whatever but it'd be nice to see someone flip it.
I second that!

I mean every guy in this game has a certain quality. Jack is the jacked(haha jack-ed) womanizer. tyrone is the cliché rapper with the biggest D. wilson is the dangerous no-brain-gang-member. bernad the incest-father. arthur the suggar-daddy. dave is the artsy painter and boyfriend of eva. (well doug not really, he is just the dumb boy-toy of ash and gulity-pleasure of iris.)
and eric is just the boyfriend.
i have a feeling eric was just the starting point of the story and later meant to be thrown away. but i do hope he gets more depth

Reactions: Burn85

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I believe that any game that now includes someone named "Eric" does it with the intent that he should be disliked and treated in the most insulting way possible. It's an homage to the "original" Eric, whose character was so ridiculous that everyone despised him.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I believe that any game that now includes someone named "Eric" does it with the intent that he should be disliked and treated in the most insulting way possible. It's an homage to the "original" Eric, whose character was so ridiculous that everyone despised him.
which eric do you refer to?

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes