Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
I've been trying to get the scene in which Ash cheats on Dave with Jack, but I just don't get it.

I'm following the scene list linked on the OP and in there it's written like this: 168AF “Keep touching Jack's cock”, “Alright, let's go...”

But in my game, it doesn't appear the option to go together with Jack. It only appears the option keep touching his dick, he invites Ash to follow him and then suddenly Ash leaves the gym together with Dave. I'm thinking it's a bug.
Make sure you haven't rejected Jack. If you have there's still a way around it if you know how to use the console

Cham

May 30, 2017
I get a huge error code when I'm about to Cheat on Dave with Jack at the gym. Anyone else have this or a solution? I have the latest version of the game.
There's a typo in the script of 0.16, which seems to have been fixed with 0.17 preview. "Rejectjack" has been typed as "rejecjack" when checking whether Ashley has previously rejected Jack or not. Adding the t into the script might fix the issue, otherwise you might need to wait until 0.17 full or play it in the preview. There's always the risk however, when saving with the non full versions, that the saves will be missing the "flags" later down the line and that leads to more errors.

May 3, 2018
April 9, 2018 Edit:
Updated Good Ash and Lesbian Eva, Good Ash and Bad Eva for v14 final.
Let me know if I messed up anything. Also, thanks to . This probably wouldn't exist without it.
can you do it for v0.16?

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
Holy shit, the amount of content for this being a 0.16 version is astounding. I've been playing GGGB off and on for like a week now and (10+hrs.) and I dont think I'm even halfway through the story.

Edit: About 10 minutes of play-time after I posted this, I reached the end of the current content, but still I'm over-the-moon about how much content and care was poured into this game! Great job to the Dev!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i would love to be able to be with both "dads" and eventually make it a 3some with both.

anyway, just now tried the game, waited a long time to try it and i really liked it, theres so many different paths to take and the story is good and hot. most say its one of the better adult games out there, story and game wise. art is not the greatest but good enough so nothing to complain there. i would love more animation, but i get it, it would require more time for the artist and maybe not possible. really looking forward to the next update!

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes