Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, so seeing that GGGB it's a different animal than all the incest-focused clones that overpopulate the genre and that's (at the very least) part of what makes it special, let's transform it into a incestuous harem-like theme park because... reasons.

Good grief...
You can completely miss the whole incest scenes in this game as well as the slutty scenes. Its all about choice so if the dev would implement said things no harm would be done as ppl who dont like it could skip it by choice.

So no clue why this upsets you.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I wouldn't mind a family threesome if the story justified it.

Get Ashley in the Swingers Club and have her and her mom wearing masks so they don't know they're eating each other or something, something like that could work. Some sort of gloryhole action perhaps.
I feel like if that would happen it'd be a "Actually we're not related after all" sort of thing though.

As for STD I don't see the point in that, the consequence of her lifestyle will be being a useless drug addict, that's kinda bad enough. She probably wouldn't have a long life that way anyway.
"You got an STD, the end" doesn't really have much of a punch.

Reactions: Sarahzero

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
You can completely miss the whole incest scenes in this game as well as the slutty scenes. Its all about choice so if the dev would implement said things no harm would be done as ppl who dont like it could skip it by choice.
Of course it would be harming people, who dont like it. Eva Kiss can just produce a certain number of scenes per month. If she does more incest scenes, there has to be less other scenes.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Well the STD would reflect her behaviour alot. Since she is sleeping around with multiple partners without protection.
I get that for many ppl this would be a turn off but a bit of realism wouldnt hurt at all ^^
i highly disagree. this game plays fantasys that i wouldn't want get myself into, most of the time. i play it so i can be in a world were i don't have to abide to the rules i have to in real life. if there would be STDs, there should be alot more condoms be involved and everybody knows bareback is THE thing. and even then it's far from safe, considering the amount of guys you can get freaky with. the possibility of STDs totally hinders the flow of the story, and at least in my case, takes alot of fun away.
also STDs being a turn off, doesn't quite catches it. if someone is into fullbody leathersuit, hardcore bondage, humiliation or pain-play, that's ok, whatever floats your boat. that's a turn off for me. but STDs are downright disgusting (also i can't picture anyone being into this)
Well, for the STD scene could also be the end of the game... for bad Ashley/thug ashley
that's acceptable i guess. but then i would like have a option, like in games with cuck, to enable/disable those scenes
I get what you are saying however this game already pleases alot of genres but it isn't bad to always give a little more to further increase the audience you could get and atm incest seems to be the gold making machine.
the issue her is that incest has already an overabundance of games were it is featured, key-element or main aspect. so why do we need yet ANOTHER incest game, if you have a myriad of incest games to go about.
Why not, it already caters to the cuck scene and interracial scene. Those have plenty of material to go around, yet you don't object to that.

The game is about choices, why not give us that choice?
you are right it's about options so more incest should not be out of the question. but "it caters to the cuck scene"? we only have 1 scene and it's not even consensual(that's more like netorare. right direction, but still...). "Those have plenty of material to go around" can you elaborate on that? no, really do you know more on that? i am absolutely into cuckhold/swing/cuckquean, so if you know more, please tell me. the games i found so far are: Living With Temptation / Hot Wife Story / Dreaming of Dana / A Working Man / Adventurous Couple / Karen's Secret / Swing & Miss
you may think:"but that's already alot right?" well if i only chose the best of them, then yeah. but those are ALL i found and only 4 of them focus on this genre.
i don't know about interracial, but "having plenty of material", in games at least, is news for me too.

tl;dr - STDs, please don't. incest, ok, but do we really need another?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I wouldn't mind a family threesome if the story justified it.

Get Ashley in the Swingers Club and have her and her mom wearing masks so they don't know they're eating each other or something, something like that could work. Some sort of gloryhole action perhaps.
I feel like if that would happen it'd be a "Actually we're not related after all" sort of thing though.

As for STD I don't see the point in that, the consequence of her lifestyle will be being a useless drug addict, that's kinda bad enough. She probably wouldn't have a long life that way anyway.
"You got an STD, the end" doesn't really have much of a punch.
Oh I don't know about it having no punch, Ash could infect just about every lecherous dirt-bag in the game!!!!:evilsmile::angel:

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Is there other games like this? Like very similar?
i fear not. GGGB is pretty unique with story flow, wide variety of options and good scripted dialogues. most games just maintain 1 of the 3 and good games maybe 2 of them. some people complain about the lazy art, but i think it's pretty good and there are far, far more fugly games out there.

other people might suggest you Katie's Corruption or Anna, Exciting Affection. but those are really linear. and in case of the latter it's a RPGM, which means you have to do alot of repetitive stuff, that you wouldn't do if it were a Renpy

Reactions: anderson22783

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Incest is already in the game so why some ppl complain about adding some more is beyond me. We had only one lesbian scene now we can have 4 and even some group scenes. This games lives from its choices.

And yes i meant the STD route for ashley being a dead end where she ends as hooker/drug addict with no money and kinda homeless. I mean the game is called good girl gone bad and when they turn really bad they look like crystal meth junkies who wont live that long.

Also it would be kinda hillarious to play trough ^^

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017

So no clue why this upsets you.
I have no problem at all with some incest content being in the game. Conversely I find very problematic transforming a multifetish game into yet another incest focused game.

Ash fucking all her relatives right and left, even the brothers and sisters she doesn't have (that was your two first suggestions), will leave very little room to many other fetishes already present and beyond that I belive it will hurt the game as a whole making it less varied, repetitive and unoriginal.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I have no problem at all with some incest content being in the game. Conversely I find very problematic transforming a multifetish game into yet another incest focused game.

Ash fucking all her relatives right and left, even the brothers and sisters she doesn't have (that was your two first suggestions), will leave very little room to many other fetishes already present and beyond that I belive it will hurt the game as a whole making it less varied, repetitive and unoriginal.
Thats why i stated it would benefit to add them (just a suggestion nothing more) not because it would be focused towards incest more but because this is about a good girl gone bad. And while taking drugs and fucking around is pretty bad alone and can lead to a young death fucking around your own family is like the cherry on top.
Either that or actually robbing ppl...... oh wait we already do...

The game wouldnt become repetitive and unoriginal as there are not many female protagonist games out there. However i disagree with the argument it would leave little room for other fetishes.

We already have the game taking multiple directions at the same time depending on what you choose. From harmless to downright insanity like Arthur and his daughter. Or the Drug Gang.
We also can manipulate Eva to break up with dave etc.

The Point is we already have certain fetishes established and the dev clearly also focuses on incest as in threesomes and hopefully some gangbang in the future. All i did was suggest some more of the same ^^

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
i highly disagree. this game plays fantasys that i wouldn't want get myself into, most of the time. i play it so i can be in a world were i don't have to abide to the rules i have to in real life. if there would be STDs, there should be alot more condoms be involved and everybody knows bareback is THE thing. and even then it's far from safe, considering the amount of guys you can get freaky with. the possibility of STDs totally hinders the flow of the story, and at least in my case, takes alot of fun away.
also STDs being a turn off, doesn't quite catches it. if someone is into fullbody leathersuit, hardcore bondage, humiliation or pain-play, that's ok, whatever floats your boat. that's a turn off for me. but STDs are downright disgusting (also i can't picture anyone being into this)

that's acceptable i guess. but then i would like have a option, like in games with cuck, to enable/disable those scenes

the issue her is that incest has already an overabundance of games were it is featured, key-element or main aspect. so why do we need yet ANOTHER incest game, if you have a myriad of incest games to go about.
you are right it's about options so more incest should not be out of the question. but "it caters to the cuck scene"? we only have 1 scene and it's not even consensual(that's more like netorare. right direction, but still...). "Those have plenty of material to go around" can you elaborate on that? no, really do you know more on that? i am absolutely into cuckhold/swing/cuckquean, so if you know more, please tell me. the games i found so far are: Living With Temptation / Hot Wife Story / Dreaming of Dana / A Working Man / Adventurous Couple / Karen's Secret / Swing & Miss
you may think:"but that's already alot right?" well if i only chose the best of them, then yeah. but those are ALL i found and only 4 of them focus on this genre.
i don't know about interracial, but "having plenty of material", in games at least, is news for me too.

tl;dr - STDs, please don't. incest, ok, but do we really need another?
When I was referring to material, I meant the wealth of subject out there other than games.

I'm not wanting a full blown out incest experience because like you've illustrated there's plenty of that around, however I enjoy Eva's art style and design and frankly, I've yet to see another game like this. I was just wanting a Mom/Dad/Ash, not some secret brother or sister storyline and a Mom/Dad/Ash scenario isn't far-fetched.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
When I was referring to material, I meant the wealth of subject out there other than games.

I'm not wanting a full blown out incest experience because like you've illustrated there's plenty of that around, however I enjoy Eva's art style and design and frankly, I've yet to see another game like this. I was just wanting a Mom/Dad/Ash, not some secret brother or sister storyline and a Mom/Dad/Ash scenario isn't far-fetched.
Mom/Dad/Ash could even work better since the swinger or open relationship stuff is already established. So writing it into the story is a piece of cake.
However even seducing the step dad could work story wise. Time will tell where this is going so far i like the game alot despite not liking such games ^^

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
And yes i meant the STD route for ashley...
Also it would be kinda hillarious to play trough ^^
No, but that's just me. i don't want to play this game only to see how it all crumbles down at the end.
Thats why i stated it would benefit to add them (just a suggestion nothing more) not because it would be focused towards incest more but because this is about a good girl gone bad. And while taking drugs and fucking around is pretty bad alone and can lead to a young death fucking around your own family is like the cherry on top.
Either that or actually robbing ppl...... oh wait we already do...

The game wouldnt become repetitive and unoriginal as there are not many female protagonist games out there. However i disagree with the argument it would leave little room for other fetishes.

We already have the game taking multiple directions at the same time depending on what you choose. From harmless to downright insanity like Arthur and his daughter. Or the Drug Gang.
We also can manipulate Eva to break up with dave etc.

The Point is we already have certain fetishes established and the dev clearly also focuses on incest as in threesomes and hopefully some gangbang in the future. All i did was suggest some more of the same ^^
i think the whole ordeal is that incest is overrepresented and some people are fed up with that. so people fear incest oversaturating. i think it's not far fetched to believe we will get a mom incest scene and ethan(technically not husband... yet) could show us a step-father scene. hell even arthur is kinda incest-ish with being your boyfriends father. and also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

just like stated above. we proably even get more incest scenes. i just don't believe we will get a Mom/Dad/Ash scene, since monica despises bernhard

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Hei you all. if eva is slut and not reformed, is there a way to get threesome with dave and her?
no. she has to be reformed for the threesome. i'm hoping we get the chance later down the line to open up their relationship without reforming eva. till then, no chance

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm not seeing the issue with incest...
There are tons of different fetishes and they're all optional, there's even a tranny in the game. We're only at 0.17 there's plenty that can be added for every kink.

I don't care so long as there's never any scat, now that's pure filth.

Personally I'd like more incest because so far it's been some of the best written incest out there over the multitude of incest focused games that are basically like "Oh my son saw me in the shower once, better suck his dick" like that's even a remotely logical direction for a relationship to go.
With Ashley and her dad you can at least buy that it'd happen considering their situation.

Reactions: Punkhazard
U

User_32285

There are tons of different fetishes and they're all optional, there's even a tranny in the game. We're only at 0.17 there's plenty that can be added for every kink.

Personally I'd like more incest because so far it's been some of the best written incest out there over the multitude of incest focused games that are basically like "Oh my son saw me in the shower once, better suck his dick" like that's even a remotely logical direction for a relationship to go.
With Ashley and her dad you can at least buy that it'd happen considering their situation.
Normally that also would have done it for me too, but I really like the Ash/Iris/Arthur Blindfold scene, so that's "Numero Uno" (number one) for me.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
So if i fuck dave without her she allways goes mad at me?
she goes mad at you? do you mean where you two go partying at the vixxen and she cheats with some black dude and tells you not to say anthing to dave, but you did? otherwise eva never gets mad at me for going after dave, because dave won't let you if he's still with eva. and eva won't say anything if they broke up

ok ash and dad might be more believable, but it's still highly unrealistic. there is no buildup as to why ash would be sleeping with him(not the kinky kind of sleep). sure he just lost his wife and seeks to console himself with the only other female in his life and is a total creep about it, better sleep with him, at this age, and let him touch you in weird places?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I really don't care Anderson Cooper, so if we could get a storyline built where Mom changes all the better.

For example: Story is getting set-up where Ash gets with Anderson-Dad, we get a Mom/Ash scene at some point. Anderson-Dad does something, maybe mistreats Ash or Mom doesn't agree with Ash being at The Wheel. Anderson-Dad gets upset over this and brings home a completely different woman, maybe a rival co-worker that Mom hates and creates a rift between Mom and Anderson-Dad. Meanwhile, Ash mentions to Dad or Mom how much she misses them being a family.

tldr version: I just wanna see Ash's Mom more because I think she's hot af and I can't stand Anderson-Dad.

Hell, let Anderson-Dad shack up with that Fat Ugly Troll.

Reactions: SamuraiJew
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes