othello

May 30, 2017
Compared to most I'd say that's pretty well done, usually sex happens and then your mom or whoever in the game is basically just your mindless sex slave. Extremely unsatisfying story wise.

I hope Anderson is messed up and tries to get Ash and the mom to sex each other, like I mentioned before masks or gloryhole related. That'd be a good way to twist their relationships, find out beforehand and end their relationship getting Dad and Mother back together or go with it for incest swinging. Fun for everyone.
Well, I have to admit the 'mom at the Wheel' scene is rather extreme. However, reading what Anderson tells Ash why her mom changed into kind of a 'sex slave' and what his role was sounds quite realistic to me. Monica had the extramarital relationship for several years and must have thought about leaving her husband for quite some time. With Ash being an adult now and able to care for herself she would sooner or later move out of the house. I think this is the time for many people to leave her old partners behind and start something new in their lives. When Bernhard looses his job and hangs around all day long Monica imagined how her life would continue for the rest of her life if she stays. You may not like what she did but at least it's comprehensible.

Reactions: Burn85 and ihutch

Shudder

Feb 10, 2018
here is the 2nd version my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.17ALPHA
i've fixed some typos in the variable names
and as promised, you can customize text and textbox further
have fun and please report problems

for pc users: attached is the fixed script.rpy
dl it, remove the f95zone prefix 129256_ and move it to the game folder of your installation (the file name has to be script.rpy!)
I luh you man!

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Well, I have to admit the 'mom at the Wheel' scene is rather extreme. However, reading what Anderson tells Ash why her mom changed into kind of a 'sex slave' and what his role was sounds quite realistic to me. Monica had the extramarital relationship for several years and must have thought about leaving her husband for quite some time. With Ash being an adult now and able to care for herself she would sooner or later move out of the house. I think this is the time for many people to leave her old partners behind and start something new in their lives. When Bernhard looses his job and hangs around all day long Monica imagined how her life would continue for the rest of her life if she stays. You may not like what she did but at least it's comprehensible.
What I said was in regards to incest, I meant how in most games usually the characters just have sex and then with no reservations what so ever they bang constantly whereas Ash and the dad have a realistically shaky relationship afterwards, which is pretty cool.

othello

May 30, 2017
What I said was in regards to incest, I meant how in most games usually the characters just have sex and then with no reservations what so ever they bang constantly whereas Ash and the dad have a realistically shaky relationship afterwards, which is pretty cool.
Sorry, must have got that wrong. May I ask you who that 'Anderson' is then, couldn't find him in GGGB.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Sorry, must have got that wrong. May I ask you who that 'Anderson' is then, couldn't find him in GGGB.
‘Anderson’ is the mom’s new boyfriend, so called because he is modeled on CNN news/pundit guy Anderson Cooper. Who is gay in real life, so it’s a bit amusing, to me anyway, that he serves as the model for that character. :)

lasttmp

May 24, 2018
Hey everyone, out of curiosity and convenience, was gallery/mod ever planned for this ? Because it's pretty inconvenient having to have a fuck load of saves, especially when you can't name/sort them properly.
Maybe a mod along the lines of the JDMod (originally) for Kingdom of Corruption for those who know the game and the mod (sorry can't post links yet, just copy paste on google 'kingdom of corruption f95' for quick results)

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I'm really liking the submissive lesbian Eva especially in the last update where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully that could lead to a hate fuck between eva and jessica
oh my god i didn't even know that was possible. i hoped being dominant with her will turn her that way eventually, but didn't know it was actually possible. thanks for that info, you just uped my recurring playthroughs, to check on, from 2 to 3!

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
The change notes mention date with Eva/Dave. Is that an either or, or is it possible to go on a date with both if you had the threesome?

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Hey everyone, out of curiosity and convenience, was gallery/mod ever planned for this ? Because it's pretty inconvenient having to have a fuck load of saves, especially when you can't name/sort them properly.
Maybe a mod along the lines of the JDMod (originally) for Kingdom of Corruption for those who know the game and the mod (sorry can't post links yet, just copy paste on google 'kingdom of corruption f95' for quick results)
Just save the screenshots of the scenes you like.

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Under what circumstances is Eva changing her appearance dramatically (yellow leggings, shaved head)? Is it possible to achieve this with a good Ashley? I want to drop Eve to the bottom, and Ashley leave a good girl.

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
There's plenty of content,surely you're missing something. The update has 9K lines of code, so codewise is one of the biggest ones to date, and 4-5 sex scenes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... plus a big decission regarding where to live (with 4 different outcomes) and some development at the job. Thing is at this point a lot of the scenes are only accessible depending in previous choices.

• Someone save can give with Dave Jack's scene in the shower? And Dominant Eva?

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes