Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Beta is out guys
Any links floating around? Eager to check out this Iris scene and the other newer stuff, don't think I've played since 0.15.
I think right around Ashley's first DP I'll try just forget about this game until it comes out, having so much to play will be awesome. I'm betting on or before 0.20 since she's well versed in anal and threesomes.

Cham

May 30, 2017
Any links floating around? Eager to check out this Iris scene and the other newer stuff, don't think I've played since 0.15.
I think right around Ashley's first DP I'll try just forget about this game until it comes out, having so much to play will be awesome. I'm betting on or before 0.20 since she's well versed in anal and threesomes.
Just remember to start a new playthrough, such old saves would likely lead to ton of errors.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Just remember to start a new playthrough, such old saves would likely lead to ton of errors.
Yeahhh I have a crap ton of different saves for different routes.
I'm tempted to just delete them all and try organize stuff. I hope we get a scene replay feature soon, I like to view the scene rather than just look at the CG. Dialogue adds a lot even if there's no animations.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I always waited for the full release because I thought that alpha and beta versions were not proof-readed.
If this isn't the case, I'll just play the beta once somebody uploads it.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hi guys,
Now that v0.17 is almost finished (the final release should come out in 2 or three days) it's time to start workinf on v0.18.

This month I'll be going to a creator's fair for a week, that will serve as sort of a vacation for me, so I'll have a little less time to develop this update. This means it will be a little shorter than usual but I'll try to pack as much content as I can, as I always aim to do.

I decided the main focus of this update will be a big setpiece I've been wanting to do for a long time, which will be the most complex and layered scene in the game thus far: Tyrone's long awaited pool party.

I have to study how to tackle it, because things will be different depending who do you invite and what you decide to do during the scene, so it will require tons of art. I hope I can create something appelaing and insteresting for you to play at the end of this month :)

Once again, thanks for your amazing support!

Kisses,
Eva

TheBat

May 1, 2017

Hi guys,
Now that v0.17 is almost finished (the final release should come out in 2 or three days) it's time to start workinf on v0.18.

This month I'll be going to a creator's fair for a week, that will serve as sort of a vacation for me, so I'll have a little less time to develop this update. This means it will be a little shorter than usual but I'll try to pack as much content as I can, as I always aim to do.

I decided the main focus of this update will be a big setpiece I've been wanting to do for a long time, which will be the most complex and layered scene in the game thus far: Tyrone's long awaited pool party.

I have to study how to tackle it, because things will be different depending who do you invite and what you decide to do during the scene, so it will require tons of art. I hope I can create something appelaing and insteresting for you to play at the end of this month :)

Once again, thanks for your amazing support!

Kisses,
Eva
Ohhh the possibilities of this party could be endless!! I cannot wait!

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Yeahhh I have a crap ton of different saves for different routes.
I'm tempted to just delete them all and try organize stuff. I hope we get a scene replay feature soon, I like to view the scene rather than just look at the CG. Dialogue adds a lot even if there's no animations.
Ren'py or someone should come up with a save system that allows one to categorize saves on a particular route together, so they don't get mixed up.

Reactions: bosa43

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Jack and Jessica will likely already be there. They are both friends with Tyrone. Most sense for you would make to bring your boy/girlfriend. Of course both of them just had content last update so who knows. Iris is also an likely option.
Eva Kiss will likely do 1 or 2 of these reused scenes, where a character can be missing or replaced by another character.
Also Tyrone will be involved, we haven't seen him since V13.
So whom could she switch around? The most obvious would be Eva/Jessica/Iris as optional characters in a threesome with Tyrone. Another would be Tyrone/Jack/Dave as optional partners in a scene with Ashley.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes