greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Ren'py or someone should come up with a save system that allows one to categorize saves on a particular route together, so they don't get mixed up.
You can already do this manually by creating a folder for the route and then copying the relevant save files into that folder. It is a simple process to change from one route to another by replacing the files in the 'saves' folder with the ones from the folder associated with the route you want to now play.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I always waited for the full release because I thought that alpha and beta versions were not proof-readed.
If this isn't the case, I'll just play the beta once somebody uploads it.
Alpha is not proofreaded (nor betatested, and usually has quite a few bugs), beta is proofreaded and has less bugs or none (tough usually a few remains until final).

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Jack and Jessica will likely already be there. They are both friends with Tyrone. Most sense for you would make to bring your boy/girlfriend. Of course both of them just had content last update so who knows. Iris is also an likely option.
Eva Kiss will likely do 1 or 2 of these reused scenes, where a character can be missing or replaced by another character.
Also Tyrone will be involved, we haven't seen him since V13.
So whom could she switch around? The most obvious would be Eva/Jessica/Iris as optional characters in a threesome with Tyrone. Another would be Tyrone/Jack/Dave as optional partners in a scene with Ashley.
I think/hope Jolene (Tyrone's hot manager) will also be there, and probably some other friends/coworkers/entourage of Tyrone we haven't meet yet. I'd say an orgy or gangbang is not off the table. Eric ought to be back then, so that's another possibility. I think characters like Kevin (altough he has appeared twice in a row now), Ryan, Jacob or Mark have a much more difficult way to make it to the party, and I don't see how Arthur or Wilson could be there, but you never know.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Iris is also an likely option.
She is the most interesting guest option. The other have no real connection to Tyrone. Well Jack could also be interesting, if Eva Kiss wants to have a DP-option in her game.

I hope that the sex options are not restricted to be with Tyrone. I am not a fan of interracial.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Jack and Jessica will likely already be there. They are both friends with Tyrone. Most sense for you would make to bring your boy/girlfriend. Of course both of them just had content last update so who knows. Iris is also an likely option.
Eva Kiss will likely do 1 or 2 of these reused scenes, where a character can be missing or replaced by another character.
Also Tyrone will be involved, we haven't seen him since V13.
So whom could she switch around? The most obvious would be Eva/Jessica/Iris as optional characters in a threesome with Tyrone. Another would be Tyrone/Jack/Dave as optional partners in a scene with Ashley.
seems most likely, what you said. about iris i'm 100% sure she will be an option, since you have already "forgotten" to include her multiple times, and i think she would be pretty pissed if she couldn't come again. it's said to be the biggest combination of choices so far, so i hope we get a shit ton of "reused" scenes (like a gangbang, where you are the center, or eva, or jess, or even iris. or we get foursome with different participants. or just tyrone with ...)
I think/hope Jolene (Tyrone's hot manager) will also be there, and probably some other friends/coworkers/entourage of Tyrone we haven't meet yet. I'd say an orgy or gangbang is not off the table. Eric ought to be back then, so that's another possibility. I think characters like Kevin (altough he has appeared twice in a row now), Ryan, Jacob or Mark have a much more difficult way to make it to the party, and I don't see how Arthur or Wilson could be there, but you never know.
all your options, i think, are unlikely. although jolene would be interesting. and as much as i would favor having eric back, i doubt he will come next update and right of the bat join a pool party by tyrone. i hope i am wrong, but i don't think so.

Nov 21, 2016
Wait, Jack/Dave and Nat? When was that?
Is on the most recent version, if you keep a friendship with nat and went to the threesome with her and damian, later on she comes and ask for you to a night out, here you can choose to only have a girls night or a threesome, if you go for the threesome depending on the path you are you can or invite dave or jack or only jack

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes