Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So just avoid drugs

So just avoid drugs, Jack and lesbian scenes with Eva to make her as slutty as possible?! Sounds easy enough, thanks!
No you let Eva take drugs sorry if I wasn't clear, when it comes up at the beginning just don't tell her not to and she goes off on her own.
I think you have to start being nice to her and helping her get clean to get the lesbian stuff and somewhere along the line you can encourage her to "have fun" or to break up with Dave, instead of staying with him and being normal again.

Also daym, still no beta link? Good honest Patrons I suppose.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Okay, I'm having a lot of trouble using the scene guide and I keep failing to get the outcomes I want. Basically, for this run I'm just trying to get all the characters as slutty as possible but i can't manage to corrupt Eva and Iris, all i can do is get Eva into what i think is her "sexy" state in the late game and trick Iris into having sex with Arthur but that's it. The guide seems to suggest that at least Eva can become a slut but I can't figure out how, any help would be appreciated.
Do you have the last version of the guide? Incidentally the Eva slut route was misleading. To do it you mustn't get into the jacuzzi (have 4 or less Bad points) and then after leaving Alpha Fitness don't warn Eva.
I just realized Iris has no link at the index, but she has a section. Also her scene with Arthur is in the Arthur section (seniority!) All you have to do is follow the Arthur path, spy on Iris when given the option (in the scene where you can talk to Eric on the phone) and have the Iris points as described in the last Arthur scene.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone know the requirement to get the "good outfit" in the latest Alpha?

In the preview I got the new good outfit as long as I already had the earlier good outfit and over 20 good points.
But now in the alpha I cant get the new good outfit even if I am over 20 good points.
You get the new outfits not in v17 but in v16, almost at the end just before visiting Jess. In order to get the new good ones (pink top and white skirt) you need and Ash that was wearing the old good ones (blue top and white shorts) and less than 25 bad points.

Reactions: Burn85

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Okay, I'm having a lot of trouble using the scene guide and I keep failing to get the outcomes I want. Basically, for this run I'm just trying to get all the characters as slutty as possible but i can't manage to corrupt Eva and Iris, all i can do is get Eva into what i think is her "sexy" state in the late game and trick Iris into having sex with Arthur but that's it. The guide seems to suggest that at least Eva can become a slut but I can't figure out how, any help would be appreciated.
I don't know if it is exactly what you want, but in order to get Thug Eva (the more slutty/wild, the one with orange hair), beyond doing what dundun said and let her be corrupted by Jack at the start of the game, you need to save Dave from being beated up, or Eva will "redeem": so Ash needs to go to Wilson's at least twice.

LOPFAN12

Sep 5, 2016
How do I get the Ash, Iris and Arthur threesome? If someone could just provide a save right before that would also work.

U

User_32285

How do I get the Ash, Iris and Arthur threesome? If someone could just provide a save right before that would also work.
Use search (this thread) and find this post

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
how to get threesome between ash, eva and dave.. BTW, i really need guide scenes.. and i can't wait for the next update... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
can't make it work, tried 2 downloads, it start up, but after 1 second the game closes. (i played fine before, even the 17preview version and other ren'py games)

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes