brittneysmith

Sep 20, 2017
How is this game only on version 0.17 when there is already so much content. Is the dev really going to add much more content in the future.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Ohhhh just seen the Iris blindfold scene finally, well damn. Naughty naughty.
I wonder how far that will go before she finds out or if you'll be able to get her to accept and enjoy it?

I hope that in future there will be a way to make Ash "Good" as in she doesn't take any drugs and such but you can still corrupt Eva and now Iris. Just make her the mastermind of a whole cult of whores. Good Girl Gone Madame.

I hope it turns out that Eric did die.
Guessing in soap opera fashion he's going to show up later though, since he'd be pissed at Ashley's choices.
But if you've already dumped him wonder what then? He's pretty irrelevant by then, unless he comes back something of a badass.........doubtful.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i just download, the alpa yesterday :'(
it's just script thing? if its just script / bug fix, can anyone give me, if not, then its ok

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
how to get threesome between ash, eva and dave.. BTW, i really need guide scenes.. and i can't wait for the next update... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Allow eva to be a total slut and don't shame her for her actions, but you stay honest and don't join wilson's gang but you do warn dave. Also make sure to be friendly with dave and eventually he'll ask you about eva, that's when you tell em the truth and advise him to try and work it out with eva. In the end wilson and his bro will beat up dave, eva will get scared and will want to make it up dave by having the both of you fuck him.

Reactions: Punkhazard

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Allow eva to be a total slut and don't shame her for her actions, but you stay honest and don't join wilson's gang but you do warn dave. Also make sure to be friendly with dave and eventually he'll ask you about eva, that's when you tell em the truth and advise him to try and work it out with eva. In the end wilson and his bro will beat up dave, eva will get scared and will want to make it up dave by having the both of you fuck him.
I went the gangsta drug dealer route... I thought the threesome between Ash, Dave, and the library girl (ashamed of myself for not remembering her name) was pretty hot. If I remember correctly, library girl lets Dave fuck her in the ass.

By the way, I know a lot of people probably didn't go the Wilson / drug dealer route... I mean, it took suppressing a huge portion of my conscience to bring myself to get caught with the guy right there in the club in front of Eric...

but I must say, for those of you who are curious, it was well worth it. Ashley becomes one nasty fucking girl, selling drugs, fucking gangbangers, DOING drugs regularly, getting innocent nerds fucked up in back alleys, etc. Hell, I even made her fuck Eva over by tricking her into cheating, participating in the foursome with her, and then fuck Dave behind her back after ruining their relationship. Tbh, I just think her being a conniving little whore is most suitable to her character after everything- NOT cheating on Eric at that club felt out of character by that point, even though it crushed me in the feels lol.

Reactions: bosa43

Stiffler

Sep 10, 2017
this game is pretty good but its suffering now from all the options it has , content is getting spread out more and more and therefore making small progress if you only focus on one maybe two paths , im all for diversity but it can become counter productive

Reactions: itssammyl and vduh
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes