Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm telling you, he's going to get back brainwashed into trying to kill the President, and the only ones who can stop him are Ashley with her smarts, Dave with his kung-fu, Jessica being a gun-toting badass and Eva with... whatever it is Eva does.
Either Ethan or Ryan will turn out to work for the terrorists, and there will be a climactic shoot out on a rooftop.
It will be so exciting, people won't even notice there's no sex scenes anymore.
Honestly this has to be the future.
The sex scenes are going to get stale at some point, once Ashley gets DP'd there's not a whole lot new for her to experience that will keep everyone going, just niche fetishes and whatnot.

Bring on the conspiracy action I say.
Jack is pretty jacked up.
But is he jacked up enough to beat Eric with the Ugandan supersoldier serum!?

Baka Harambe didn't just kill Eric. They changed him, made him something...more? Less? No...something different entirely. Queue Terminator music.

You know what? If nothing else that would make for a hilarious April Fools expansion, a Terminator styled one where Eric comes back as a badass sexbot hell bent on vaginal and anal domination by any means necessary.
Good Girl Gone Dead
Good Girl Gone Borg
Good Girl Judgement Day
Etc I don't do names I just get paid.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
The sex scenes are going to get stale at some point, once Ashley gets DP'd there's not a whole lot new for her to experience that will keep everyone going, just niche fetishes and whatnot.

Baka Harambe didn't just kill Eric. They changed him, made him something...more? Less? No...something different entirely. Queue Terminator music.

You know what? If nothing else that would make for a hilarious April Fools expansion, a Terminator styled one where Eric comes back as a badass sexbot hell bent on vaginal and anal domination by any means necessary.
Good Girl Gone Dead
Good Girl Gone Borg
Good Girl Judgement Day
joking aside, i think there is still a whole lot to see in what GGGB has to offer, before evakiss needs to develop the game in a ridiculous funny action story. for some pointers i'll show my current scene list i want to see:

iris x tyrone----------------------------------[ ]

a threesome with ash x eva-----------------[X] (multiple times already actually)

ash x jess x jack x tyrone-------------------[ ]

ash x eva x dave x eric----------------------[ ]
-----------also with partnerswap------------[ ]

eric x instagram girl-------------------------[ ] (although i don't believe we gonna see her again)

ffm threesome with jack--------------------[X]

someone getting gangbanged--------------[X]

ash x jess x eva-----------------------------[ ]

ash x jess x eva x jack----------------------[ ]

ash x eva x jack------------------------------[ ]

ash taking part in an orgy-------------------[ ]

eric willingly watching ash x jack------------[ ] (but not just some skype session)

ash willingly watching (boyfriend) x (a girl)-[ ] (boyfriend doesn't have to be eric, but it should be a actual boyfriend)

eric x nat x ash--------------------------------[ ]

dave x jess-------------------------------------[ ]

and rather recently added:

ash x jess on cam-----------------------------[ ]

ash x jack on cam---------------------------- [ ] (but it doesn't necessarily have to be jack, just not some guy like wilson)

and also scenes i didn't know i wanted, but evakiss showed i did:

nat x jack-------------------------------------[X] (2 scenes)

ash x nat (with and without jack)-----------[X] (there is just something about nat i totally like)

iris x arthur + ash----------------------------[X]

going overboard with the drug payment----[X]

i know there is a lot jack in there and some people don't like him, because he is just some bloke. but i think he is not just some bloke. well yeah i don't like how pushy he is at the start either, but his confidence comes from experience, authority and that he can provide (meaning: he isn't just talk). unlike doug who is downright dumb, or wilson who is overcompensating and overestimating his appeal (in german this is called "halbstark"). jack is far more interesting, than him being just a bloke. also he is hot

Reactions: Punkhazard

othello

May 30, 2017
You'll find out when Eric will return if you let Ash visit Eva. Also a nice scene with Eva is possible.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is one game I can replay endlessly. So many freaking choices that, despite my mountain of saves, I know there are some paths I still haven't walked.

My head spins. But in a good way, not in a Linda Blair way (dated reference for anyone born before this millennium)

TheBat

May 1, 2017
Guys, I read here one time that you can rename your saved files, but I can't seem to do it. I hope it's not mentioned in one of the 306 pages.

Is that done from outside the game client? or within? Thank you

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Guys, I read here one time that you can rename your saved files, but I can't seem to do it. I hope it's not mentioned in one of the 306 pages.

Is that done from outside the game client? or within? Thank you
You can only rename the pages of saves - from number to your liking. It's done within the game. Click the page number/current name, enter what you want and hit enter.

Reactions: TheBat

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes. You will need a decent amount of money, though. Even with the salesman discount.

Reactions: bosa43

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I seem to recall Arthur not willing to pay for the sports car.

U

User_633486

i use the console codes so i'm not locked into any one path or whatever and can really play how i want

Reactions: Pagot

Burn85

May 25, 2018
My good Ashley was able to accumulate on a convertible (bentley). You need 12 money points. A bad road with the purchase of a car did not win back. But you need to suck and 10 points of money

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018

Good Girl Gone Dead
Good Girl Gone Borg
Good Girl Judgement Day
i like the part eric being brainwashed or changed like the winter soldier hahaha... but i much prefer that the Baka Harambe know about the camsex thing so they sent their best men to kidnapped Ashley (if break up with Eric/ thug ash give the show to remember for Eric) and Gangbang her...
or
(if Good Ashley choose to continue relationship with Eric) she will go to Somalia to find Eric, by the time she found him, Eric already got beat up by the Baka Harambe soldiers and to save him she got gangbang by Baka Harambe soldiers in front of eric present, after Ashley and Eric survive from terrorist and return home Eric decided to marry Ashley...
or
(if bad Ashley choose to continue relationship with Eric) she will be given choices to run with Eric or stay with Eric, well if she choose to stay with Eric than the story will be gangbang and Eric will hate her for the rest of his life.. if run with Eric then based good or bad point if she bad enough but she will survive from the terrorist and return home but by then she will given options to abandoned Eric for being to weak or stay with the relationship but she can fuck whoever she want with or without Eric present...
or
for thug Ashley, i haven't think about it... hahaha

Reactions: Gutsandguts
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes