mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Don't feed the trolls.
yeah ok seems likely. but this opinion doesn't have just the trolls. i've seen a lot of people complaining about the art, especially if it gets "revealed" that these scenes are traced of real photos. so doesn't my point and questions still stand?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Absolutely. I only point out that choosing who to validate with your appropriate response is important. A serious criticism or just someone throwing spaghetti out there for some attention.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
anyone have a save with threesome for eva and dave, replaying this also just never saw the scene before thanks for any help.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
anyone have a save with threesome for eva and dave, replaying this also just never saw the scene before thanks for any help.
i usually don't keep saves, since they easily corrupt by new version of the game. i tested this file, the scene should play without error, but don't play from it, since it's from 0.15 or older

sdruss101

Nov 26, 2017
are there any dad scenes past the point where ash and him sit down to discuss what they did? i can only seem to select "its wrong"

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Plenty. You may either not have enough Good points or too many Bad points. There are scenes all the way into the newest updates, just not as frequent as everyone else's. No doubt Eva is trying to satisfy a particular want without bringing too much attention to it.

Burn85

May 25, 2018
I want Jessica to start dating Dave. What is the maximum progress of such relations is possible at the moment. And what you need to do for sure.
How important are the joint meetings, such as Jessica in the hospital talking to Dave, Jessica on the beach with Dave?
I want in the future, that Ashley with Jack, and Jessica with Dave. If this is possible.

Sorry for my mistakes! :)

Reactions: mehGusta

othello

May 30, 2017
I want Jessica to start dating Dave. What is the maximum progress of such relations is possible at the moment. And what you need to do for sure.
How important are the joint meetings, such as Jessica in the hospital talking to Dave, Jessica on the beach with Dave?
I want in the future, that Ashley with Jack, and Jessica with Dave. If this is possible.

Sorry for my mistakes! :)
I'm afraid this isn't possible at the moment. The last Ash-Jack scene I saw was the Ash-Nat-Jack threesome. No Jess-Dave so far, maybe Eva Kiss will enable it in future updates.

Burn85

May 25, 2018
I'm afraid this isn't possible at the moment. The last Ash-Jack scene I saw was the Ash-Nat-Jack threesome. No Jess-Dave so far, maybe Eva Kiss will enable it in future updates.
I know about this. Here the question is, is there something in the game code that is responsible for the relationship of Jessica - Dave. If Dave almost never meets Jessica in my game, does something change in the game variables. And should it change? Or is Jessica needed at the clinic, and Dave is needed on the beach?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
On the subject of Ashley's looks to be honest I don't like her face that much but she's smokin' with make up on.

I kinda like that, it's pretty realistic. When you only know a woman in make up the first time you see her with it off unless she doesn't wear much it can be quite the "Holy fuck who is that!?" moment.
Not that she's "ugly" but her face really doesn't do it for me, I think largely the eye area. Something about it looks wrong to my brain.
Like when someone looks pretty much fine but they have a weirdly large or small nose and it throws your whole perception of them to whack.

othello

May 30, 2017
I know about this. Here the question is, is there something in the game code that is responsible for the relationship of Jessica - Dave. If Dave almost never meets Jessica in my game, does something change in the game variables. And should it change? Or is Jessica needed at the clinic, and Dave is needed on the beach?
Use unren to unpack the game folder and you'll get a file 'script.rpy'. Press F3 to read it, F4 to change it. Have fun with the game

Reactions: Burn85

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
On the subject of Ashley's looks to be honest I don't like her face that much but she's smokin' with make up on.

I kinda like that, it's pretty realistic. When you only know a woman in make up the first time you see her with it off unless she doesn't wear much it can be quite the "Holy fuck who is that!?" moment.
Not that she's "ugly" but her face really doesn't do it for me, I think largely the eye area. Something about it looks wrong to my brain.
Like when someone looks pretty much fine but they have a weirdly large or small nose and it throws your whole perception of them to whack.
to each their own, i guess. i too, don't think she has the most beautiful face. but that matter is subjective to boot. what i like about the characters of GGGB is, that they all have certain features, which makes them unique. this gives the game a far more distinct flavour, instead of marginalizing flaws to the point that the faces look like ultra smooth and round baby-faces, where you only can identify the person by their hair-do

noobG

Jul 8, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.17
have fun and please report problems
(check options to customize your text and textbox ;))
yes! thanks a lot mate been looking for this long time!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I've been playing this game, started Friday night and finished my "preferred" route Saturday night, I am curious about some things...

I have a mostly good Ash, but one that is sexually comfortable wi herself. I followed the "good ash, reformed Eva" walk through but changed tons of choices to avoid characters I felt undeserving or too ugly for Ash...

Characters that got cock blocked in my playthrough
Jack - dude rubbed me the wrong way from the start, I let Ash be friends with him, but always choosing a choice that was friendly without ending in sex with him.
Tyrone - sorry but regardless of fame the dude is too ugly for Ash, the fact that he is so thirsty for white ***** made him pathetic in my eyes too, he's not as bad as most black characters in other games. Also his rap song annoyed the crap out of me, and made me glad I didnt let Ash have anything with him, in it he sings all the tropes black guys spout during sex in other games...
Wilson and Edgar - man **** those guys, yeah it let to poor Dave getting roughed up a bit, but worth it, the scene to save him was cringy as ****

Guys I let Ash accumulate bad points and get sexy experience with
Jessica - loved her arc so far, in my game she went from tramp with a decent heart, to a more balanced character, she might make a lesbian out of my Ash...
Eva and Dave - as much as bad Eva pissed me off for letting herself fall straight to garbage vile, Dave turned out to be such a quiet, cool badass that I felt Ash should help him stay with Eva if she cleaned up her stupid rebellious act.
Doug - shame that Ash stops calling regardless of anything, your not even given a choice to continue to at least use him for sex...I like the kid cause he wasn't all "I'm better than your boyfriend, and only we alphas can please females" shit that others spout, kid basically worshipped Ash like a goddess, and according to the scene pounded her just as good as any of the loser alphas would have.
Nat and Damian - what can I say, I loved Nat, got her threesome scene and her solo one. Damian seemed like a nice dude that respected boundaries as well, e threesome scene was "fun" it was just a fun sexual experience, no gloating or other dumb shit.
Dad - yes he is old, ugly, and fat, but I felt bad for the poor guy, and after playing the way I did, not sure if he would have gotten out of his funk without Ash sleeping with him.

flinger

May 3, 2017
I echo the above.
Tried other routes through free play and by following the excellent guides but ultimately, as far as I was concerned the above is imho the best route. Tried to play a route that only favoured the older gents (dad, x-boyfriends dad and Norman) but couldn't find a way to achieve what I wanted but hopeful her new boss will lead to more.

Would like an option to stay at home with Dad long term possibly even a foursome with both dads and daughters....

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Some recent Patreon post news (and no, I don't have access to the preview):

July news
Patrons only
Jul 8 at 3:53pm
Hi guys!
So, as I said, tomorrow I'm leaving for some sort of vacation until the 15th. I'm already working on the big setpiece of this update, the pool party, and I have completed about half of the artwork. It will be plenty, with quite some options, and I think it will be one of the hottest scenes to date!

I just released the preview for v0.18. This one's short, but i wanted to give you guys something before leaving for the week. You'll get to go on a date with Kevin, andI think the scene turned out pretty good:

And v0.17 is available for +1$ patrons:

Talk to you soon!

Kisses,

Eva

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Questions I do have for those more willing to "experiment"... The Eva/Dave threesome can only be gotten through "reformed Eva" right ? I can't trigger if I save Eva from turning into garbage thanks to stupidass Jack in the first place ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I echo the above.
Tried other routes through free play and by following the excellent guides but ultimately, as far as I was concerned the above is imho the best route. Tried to play a route that only favoured the older gents (dad, x-boyfriends dad and Norman) but couldn't find a way to achieve what I wanted but hopeful her new boss will lead to more.

Would like an option to stay at home with Dad long term possibly even a foursome with both dads and daughters....
It is possible, I have a save right before the three choices come up for my Ash, they are
1. Find your own place
2. Stay with Dad
3. Move in with Mom and Ethan

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah I like the "Good" characters in this a lot more than the "Bad" ones.

I know it's called Good Girl Gone Bad but I feel like the more douchey or downright criminal characters get a LOT more attention than they deserve.
Jack shows up fucking everywhere but you like never hear from Damien again. Come final version I hope there's plenty to experience with just the people who land more on the good side. Good Ash should still be able to experience a hugely active and fun sex life, bad people don't have all the fun.

Reactions: Rythan25
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes