Burn85

May 25, 2018
I apologize in advance for my English :)

Questions I do have for those more willing to "experiment"... The Eva/Dave threesome can only be gotten through "reformed Eva" right ? I can't trigger if I save Eva from turning into garbage thanks to stupidass Jack in the first place ?
Only reformed, I have otherwise failed.
This way became uninteresting to me. In the end, I made Eve a very bad whore

Aside from what Tyrone stupidly thinks is a "racist" response to his advances, there is no way currently to get him to understand you only want a "friends" relationship with him ? I mean there are at least 5 scenes he shares with Ash in my game where my Ash makes it clear she has no romantic or sexual feelings for him, and still in the next scene he insists on trying to flirt...
Tyrone is persistent :)
But my Ashley is even more persistent and will never be with him

Last question, how badly down the shithole do you guys think Ash will fall if she becomes a cam girl ? I liked the money she can make if she does it, but have the final save right before it since I know many little actions can lead to very different outcomes.
I myself am afraid for this choice. My Ash is currently 27GP and 14BP, has her own place, her little Suzuki (probably, Swift?, this is not Kia Soul). A lot of tattoos and piercings. Lives alone. It's a pity that it did not work out with Jessica. I made Jessica better.

By the way, Jack is probably a good guy. He had something in the past. That's why he's trying to seem so bad. I believe that Ashley can change it for the better.

Reactions: Rythan25

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I want Jessica to start dating Dave. What is the maximum progress of such relations is possible at the moment. And what you need to do for sure.
How important are the joint meetings, such as Jessica in the hospital talking to Dave, Jessica on the beach with Dave?
I want in the future, that Ashley with Jack, and Jessica with Dave. If this is possible.

Sorry for my mistakes! :)
There's a hint at it one scene where Ash is persuing Dave and she visits him at the hospital if you talk with good jessica she'll mention she has feelings for him but she won't get in the way of what you're doing. Here you can tell her that she can go after dave or you can tell her you want him.

Reactions: Burn85

Burn85

May 25, 2018
There's a hint at it one scene where Ash is persuing Dave and she visits him at the hospital if you talk with good jessica she'll mention she has feelings for him but she won't get in the way of what you're doing. Here you can tell her that she can go after dave or you can tell her you want him.
I know about it. I want to continue the romance of Jessica with Dave :) Jessica in general is my favorite character in this game. I want her to be all right

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Be advised, GGGB'ers, as mentioned in post #6164, this is a very short preview. Please read and reduce the forthcoming comments about it being "too short".

I know we can't stop all of them, but you have at least been pre-warned.

U

User_633486

goddamn he/she updates fast seems like there's always a new preview every other week lol

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Who was Kevin lol I'm confused with these names :coldsweat:
Yeah and I love Evakiss and this game

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Kevin was the former boytoy of Jessica who wants to make time with Ash. I think most people shut him down immediately, which means they aren't going to see much in this preview.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes