mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
So long as Sexually Liberated but still Good girl Ash ends up bitching out the others and making them regret their life choices so hard hey commit sepukko, than I'm all for it.

After all that version of her Reformed Eva from the bottom of a pile of garbage, and made Jessica a better person, also raised the self esteem of Doug, Bernard, and Dave. She also chewed out Jake, Kevin, and sent two gangbangers to jail ! She's a superhero !
did you accomplish that all in just one playthrough?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
did you accomplish that all in just one playthrough?
Yes by following the good girl Ash and reformed Eva walk through, just make sure you don't follow it completely.

That WT the guy has Ash degrade herself to the gangbangers, I did not, he also is a fan of interracial, and loves rappers, I don't, he also wants to hook up Ash with people that only want to use her body, I don't.

So it's very possible, and one of the reasons I loved this game so much so far !

Reactions: mehGusta

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
I wonder if we'll ever see sth like this:

One day Ash will return to Wilson's apartment, and without being seen, she will overhear a discussion between Eva and a guy in a car:
Guy: How much?
Eva: 1 for a bj, 2 for more (GGGB currency).
Guy: Can I see the goods first.
Eva: Sure.
Guy: Not bad, get in the car.
No need for a sex scene, just knowing what she started to do in enough.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I have the feeling that this game needs to work towards endings, actually.

Most paths have been sufficiently drawn out to so, in my opinion. Maybe what needs to be done is to create some decision points on whether a path has a good ending or a bad one. The most obvious one, the thug route, could end with jail time, or with Ashley becoming the next druglord.
Yeah, echo that. It should wrap up as long as it is still (mostly) good and people will be psyched for the next project after a little - well deserved - creative holiday.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I was actually thinking that, but I decided it would be too over-the-top to include. Thanks for getting it out there! Now, when Eva comes back from her vacation, we will need lots of votes for this...

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I have the feeling that this game needs to work towards endings, actually.

Most paths have been sufficiently drawn out to so, in my opinion. Maybe what needs to be done is to create some decision points on whether a path has a good ending or a bad one. The most obvious one, the thug route, could end with jail time, or with Ashley becoming the next druglord.
I agree. I think the game should start winding down before it becomes too overly complicated and hard to keep up with. All good stories must come to an end.

Reactions: bosa43

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Again, I apologize in advance for my English :)

Wow that's pretty bad, I know the title is Good Girl GONE BAD, but come on, anytime people pick interesting choices they just disappear so we're only left with the douchebag's and assholes ? As another poster said, normal folk have tons of sex too, not just bad people...
But in the game there are many more different meetings and dialog. Interesting reasoning, emotional throwing.
Besides sex. And my good Ashley can do sex with her best friend Jessica. Slowly fall in love with Jack. Returning him the ability to feel, and not just fuck.
Dave is good, but too calm for life-loving Ashley. She helps him, but does not fuck with him. Friend-zone, however :)
It would be great to see sudden storylines. For example, an Ashley-thug can die (from an overdose of drugs or from a knife of a mad client). This option would fit into the game very believable.

sent two gangbangers to jail ! She's a superhero !
More details, if you can. I almost missed this line.

I agree. I think the game should start winding down before it becomes too overly complicated and hard to keep up with. All good stories must come to an end.
The game is just beginning (for a good Ashley especially), there is more to be said. In my opinion, it's still early in the game to end! This game is much more than other adult games.

Reactions: T800 and Zariaswell

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I'd also like to see an end to this game, but I'd also love to see Eva make a sequel in the same "universe"

hzd101

May 18, 2017
Quick question, how do you get the new bad outfit? My Ashley seems to be either wearing the leopard leggings outfit or the old bad outfit.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Too bad he was not introduced in the first part of the game( before the summer break ) as someone who Ash had a crush on. That way the scene would be more believable.
A patreon backer should suggest this to Eva. This would honestly be a very easy thing to add. Show Kevin talking to Jessica, right at the beginning of the game before Jessica comes up to ask Ashley about homework. Have Kevin just walk away without looking at or saying hi to Eva and Ashley, which will contrast how he treats her later on. Just like 4 or 5 lines added to that scene, no variables. Shouldn't be hard.

Reactions: Pagot

despairados

Jul 14, 2017
I played this game back in the day when it was 0.1 and was convinced, but I came to the end pretty quick. I managed to wait until 0.17 to play it again, then played for hours, regularly expecting to reach the end, and I'm only up to around v0.10 or so according to the changelog. This game is so good and packed with content, that's insane. People's main complaint on this thread is actually that the game should end because they've had enough lol. Best game.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I'm also in the camp that I feel like the game is 75% done. It needs to start heading to an end that shows consequences to your actions. Not that bad ash needs to have bad ends... Just that good ash and bad ash have different ends.

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
Hey can any one tell me when this game release on Android ??? V0.18
v0.18 isn't released yet. (expected release at the end of the month - as always).
If you are looking for the Preview for v0.18 'the66' posted .

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes