mannbull

May 10, 2017
There isn't a single deciding factor, is probably the longest chain quest in the game with many things to do in different updates. Easier thing to do is check the wonderful dundun's scene guide in the first post and follow the steps listed under Norman (Mom's friend): follow Ash's Mom after meeting Iris at the park, remember she was in a White BMW when visiting Ethan's house for the first time, go investigate the Wheel, contact Norman by Facebook, flirt with him when meeting in person, try to get inside the club when meeting him again and then either give him something to enjoy or blackmail him with telling his wife, an then when sleeping in Ethan's house call Norman in order to go to the club.
Thanks for the assistance

tardelli

Jul 10, 2018
Really good game. I played it today the first time and lost time cause so amazing it was. I def will play it more!

flinger

May 3, 2017
Struggling to find the route (if its there) to continue living at home and continuing the sexual relationship with her dad. Got the incest path but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong as Ashley thinks their relationship is wrong...

Is this path in the game?

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Do we have confirmation that good Ash cannot move to Jessica's apartment? Their relationship is more or less the only one I care about, or at least the most appealing to me, and it's kinda disappointing if we can't.
Maybe in a future update? :FeelsBadMan:

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Do we have confirmation that good Ash cannot move to Jessica's apartment? Their relationship is more or less the only one I care about, or at least the most appealing to me, and it's kinda disappointing if we can't.
Maybe in a future update? :FeelsBadMan:
that depends. you only have to get jessica the bad outfit, for that you need to be indifferent at the second time she mentions she wants drugs and say that her mom is a bitch. normally i would write this under what good ash can do, but telling her mom is a bitch needs some bad points. but what playthrough has no bad points?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Great writing, I'm very impressed you can keep so many threads from unraveling. I only noticed some very minor things, but sometimes people forget when they saw you last IRL too. Artwork is very cute as well.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
you only have to get jessica the bad outfit, for that you need to be indifferent at the second time she mentions she wants drugs
Fuck! So being a good, caring person isn't the right choice for what I want? ::|:
I hope the story between Ash and Jess isn't compromised just because I didn't want the latter to be a crackhead.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Fuck! So being a good, caring person isn't the right choice for what I want? ::|:
I hope the story between Ash and Jess isn't compromised just because I didn't want the latter to be a crackhead.
Good Jess is still living with her parents (Good Ash helps her mend her relationship with them) not in her own apartment, that's why Good Ash can't go live with her, no one can. It makes sense to me and I don't believe that hurts or compromise their relationship, imho.

Reactions: Burn85

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Struggling to find the route (if its there) to continue living at home and continuing the sexual relationship with her dad. Got the incest path but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong as Ashley thinks their relationship is wrong...

Is this path in the game?
You are lacking good points, get more and you'll get another option instead of "this is wrong".

Reactions: flinger

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Good Jess is still living with her parents (Good Ash helps her mend her relationship with them) not in her own apartment, that's why Good Ash can't go live with her, no one can. It makes sense to me and I don't believe that hurts or compromise their relationship, imho.
i wouldn't say good ash can't live with bad jess. respecting jess's freedom of choice to take drugs and defending her life choices by speaking your mind about her mother, do sound like actions a good ash can take. and the game agrees with me, since the major routes are defined by your choice of clothes. and be it bad, whore, thug or good outfit, you are able to live with her

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
i wouldn't say good ash can't live with bad jess.
Sigh.

I didn't say Good Ash can't live with Bad Jess, please read carefully. I said no Ash -good or bad- can live with Good Jess (because she is still living with her parents) which is a very different thing. While any Ash can go live with Bad Jess, the only one with her own apartment at the moment.

To clarify again...

Good Jess:

jesg.png

Living with her parents. Ash can't move with her.

Bad Jess:

jesb.png

Living in her own apartment. Any Ash with enough friendship points can move with her.

Reactions: Zariaswell

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Sigh.

I didn't say Good Ash can't live with Bad Jess, please read carefully. I said no Ash -good or bad- can live with Good Jess (because she is still living with her parents) which is a very different thing. While any Ash can go live with Bad Jess, the only one with her own apartment at the moment.

To clarify again...

Good Jess:

View attachment 123450

Living with her parents. Ash can't move with her.

Bad Jess:

View attachment 123451

Living in her own apartment. Any Ash with enough friendship points can move with her.
i'm sorry english is not my first language. i got tangled up by "Good Ash can't go live with her, no one can" that nobody could get together with jess if being a good ash. next time write more carefully for our non-english speakers

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Honestly, that's one of the biggest desires I have (thus far) for this game. I feel like a should have an option for Ash to move in with a good Jess.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes