Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Since Eva is on vacation, it's possible it might be a little later than normal. But Eva is one of the most reliable devs out there, so you can count on a release almost every month.

Reactions: othello

DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
Outstanding game so far. 10/10 IGN. Probably one of the best ones around coupled with a dev who delivers.
My only two gripes are the lack of clothing options (like some people have already mentioned) and the foreshadowing of the repeated "boyfriend goes away for x months" trope with Dave. The clothes are forced on us according to the path Ashley is taking which is understandable, but we could still be given options inside each path. Very excited to see where the game goes and props to the dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
That's true. I don't think there's been a clothing choice since the bikini, and that was still relatively early in the game
Yeah. And if we don't have enough bad pts, we don't even get to chose. We're stuck with the blue bikini. Not that's is bad, but I prefer the black one ^^.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
This is a scene guide for Good Girl Gone Bad v17. Hope it helps :)

I don't think there's been a clothing choice since the bikini, and that was still relatively early in the game
That choice only affected one scene (the beach). More choice would mean more work, she already has to do all scenes 3-4 times for all clothing options (even after there are no more clothes involved because of the different makeup).
You can switch between the outfits by cheating:
but early in the game this will sometimes change the game-path. By now its pretty save, it should only change some texts you get.

Since Eva is on vacation, it's possible it might be a little later than normal. But Eva is one of the most reliable devs out there, so you can count on a release almost every month.
But this update will be shorter than normal so it's possible it might be a little earlier than normal. :cool:
(sorry, very hard to type while pressing both your thumbs)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
That choice only affected one scene (the beach). More choice would mean more work, she already has to do all scenes 3-4 times for all clothing options (even after there are no more clothes involved because of the different makeup).
You can switch between the outfits by cheating:
but early in the game this will sometimes change the game-path. By now its pretty save, it should only change some texts you get.
Can we switch makeups by cheating too?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Can we switch makeups by cheating too?
Well, they switch with the outfit :)

Is it possible to have both Arthur and Bernard (the dad) as lovers at the same time?
I tried, but it seems you must be corrupt to start the relationship with Arthur, and pure to be with Bernard.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wow I just tried this and I'm thoroughly surprised on how awesome it is. I can see spending a lot of time on this.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
What happened to Jasmine? After you get to choose between her and Jack she kinda dissapears?
She is a just a side character. The last updates cconcentrated on your relationships with Dave or Eva so these 2 got a lot of scenes. More scenes were used for other main characters like Jack, Arthur and Bernard and new characters were introduced so there was little space for all the minor characters. We haven'd even seen Tyrone since V13 (which is also were we last met Jasmin)

Reactions: Shudder

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Judging by the new preview picture of Iris in the bikini, it looks like my dream of corrupting her might come true! Question though - has the pool party already been planned in previous versions? I don't remember anything about one being mentioned, and I'd be bummed if I missed some dialogue prompt to invite me over, or if I missed the opportunity to invite Iris

Reactions: Punkhazard
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes