E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
About Ash and Arthur's relationship--
When we have the opportunity to ask for presents (both occasions), what should we ask for to get the most out of it?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I usually go for money and then boobs. The first keeps Arthur away from the dealership. The second, well, just to save money.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I've tried different combinations, and apparently, the one that looked more plentiful was the car in the first time, and the boobs in the second time, which accounts for 6+6 money points, according to my math.
I don't know how much we would gain if we asked for Arthur to pay us our rent, though, and so far, I could only get 3 money points from him when asking for money, which is half of what we would get with the boobs and the car.
I think the car dealership discount is not as profitable. In my case, when I kept Arthur away from the dealership, I only got a discount of 20% when buying a car, which amounts for only 2 money point discount when buying either car (the compact car's price becoming 4 pts instead of the usual 6 pts, and in case of the convertible, its price becoming 10 pts instead of the usual 12). So, asking him for money instead of the car + the discount = 3+2=5 vs 6 of having him buy the car.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It wasn't about the money for me, it was about the bonus scene.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I played through v17 of the game several times recently having missed playing the last few versions. With so many possible combinations and outcomes, I'm glad to see the amount of inconsistencies remain low and that the quality of the game remains high. Though, when encountering one it can be a bit jarring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regardless, I believe most people can agree that this is a well-made game in its overall genre.

I got to say, good Ashley in that blue number and white hot shorts... phew, that's real nice. :kissingheart: And Eva looks pretty good in her scenes with Ashley. I didn't really like Eva's sprite nor usually go in that type of routes in games so that was a pleasant surprise. Alright, sorry for that bit of rambling; I just have a question here.

Who is Chav?
(Tried a few times to place an image here. It's not cooperating.)
And how does one encounter her? Just curious. :]

Edit: Retry on that image. ^^' Edit 2: The image isn't showing, sorry.

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Hey, y'all. I created an account here solely to post in this thread. Found it yesterday and have been playing it almost nonstop. Couple questions, I hope y'all can answer

1. How do you get Ash to join the gang? I thought I did everything for Wilson/gang EXCEPT at Eric's going away party, I didn't take Wilson into the bathroom. Do you literally need to do everything for them to join the gang, or did I miss other triggers?

2. By checking out the artwork gallery on e-hentai gallerie, I see that in the scene where Ash and Eva go clubbing and then both fuck some guys, Eva can still look pure. In my playthrough, however, she has red hair and is a total trashy slut. For future playthroughs, how do you keep Eva pure? Also, how do you fuck her up as much as possible ;)

U

User_32285

Hey, y'all. I created an account here solely to post in this thread. Found it yesterday and have been playing it almost nonstop. Couple questions, I hope y'all can answer

1. How do you get Ash to join the gang? I thought I did everything for Wilson/gang EXCEPT at Eric's going away party, I didn't take Wilson into the bathroom. Do you literally need to do everything for them to join the gang, or did I miss other triggers?

2. By checking out the artwork gallery on e-hentai gallerie, I see that in the scene where Ash and Eva go clubbing and then both fuck some guys, Eva can still look pure. In my playthrough, however, she has red hair and is a total trashy slut. For future playthroughs, how do you keep Eva pure? Also, how do you fuck her up as much as possible ;)
Check the scene guide for all your questions :

HJRQ

Jun 8, 2018
Is it possible to have both Arthur and Bernard (the dad) as lovers at the same time? I tried, but it seems you must be corrupt to start the relationship with Arthur, and pure to be with Bernard.

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
I just finished up to the end of .17 (I don't have the .18 preview) and absolutely love it. I could go on and on about how much I'm blown away by this game's branching storyline, its engaging characters, and its underrated art (which I love but seems to be the most criticized part) - but everyone has already said all that. So I wanna share some thoughts about where I hope it goes from here.

I chose not to break up with Eric, because I want the opportunity to cuck/ntr him upon his return (I wasn't able to cuck him via skype with Wilson because I couldn't join the gang), but since I didn't break up with him when others encouraged me to, the game reads that as my Ash still loving him, which she doesn't lol. Hopefully I'm not locked into this "I still love you but need more" narrative and I can either end it or cuck him in a future update.

Another exciting thought I have is the ability to corrupt Iris. We all know you can help keep Eva and Jess relatively moral, or help push them into depravity, and hopefully Iris joins that circle. I think the groundwork for this is already in place. She's blatantly jealous of Tyrone's affection for Ash (provided you go that route) and you can even make out with him in front of her during the dare game at the club. Then, after getting the boobjob, you can text a pic of them to any of your friends. By savescumming I saw that if you send them to Iris, she says something along the lines of "Now I'll be even more invisible around Tyrone with you. If I had money, I'd get a big pair too." I'd love to see her become a total wanton bbc snowbunny like Tyrone sings about.

I'd also like to see Eva pushed even further into the depths of depravity. My Ash is pretty corrupt at this point, with 36 Bad and only 9 good. But Eva seems even more depraved than me. I'd like to see just how far she can go.

Don't worry - this game is so great I'm definitely going to do multiple playthroughs and see all different paths, including one where I save Eva. In my true one, I aimed for a more gradual, realistic fall that nevertheless still takes Ash to the heights of corruption. The idea is that she isn't just randomly doing the obviously corrupt thing from the start, but starts occasionally making bad decisions, which compound and become more sever until she's ONLY making corrupt decisions. For instance, I don't think it's realistic for Early Ash to openly cheat on Eric with Wilson at Eric's going away party, but it was entirely realistic for my Later Ash to suck a car salesman's dick for a small price reduction on a used car. Because I went for this more gradual approach, some of the earlier raunchy stuff was unavailable in my true playthrough. I'm even going to see if its possible to do a playthrough where I literally never have sex with anyone other than Eric and never do anything immoral.

The last thing I'm looking forward to is more clothes. I can understand why we can't customize Ash's outfit on a daily basis and shop more often. With so many branching paths, it would be very hard for Eva Kiss to not only draw every scene, but every scene in even more clothing options. Plus, it wouldn't mesh with certain scripted events (like getting into the Wheel) where wearing a predetermined outfit is required. It seems like shopping sprees happen every time Ash reaches a major turning point in the story or gets to the "next corruption level", to put it in gamey terms. I'd just like to maybe see those opportunities happen more often. And hey, if customizable wardobes are possible, I certainly wouldn't complain. Maybe I'm just growing tired of the American flag short-shorts lol.

Sorry for the huge wall of text and rambling, but this game is easily my favorite nsfw game and I'm really excited to see where it goes. I honestly could go on even more about stuff I wanted to happen that didn't, but I won't keep rambling lol. Maybe I'll mention some of those thoughts in much shorter future comments ;)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
We share your excitement and it's fun to read new impressions. One thing you can do in future posts, if you want to post another "wall", is slap it into a spoiler. That way, you can give a quick overview and then the rest inside the little red box.

Get ready to work over your save pages, though. Lots of fun paths ahead.

Reactions: bas

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I would love if we could at least chose between two outfits each time we went shopping. And like I said in a previous comment, to chose to have her normal eyebrows even in the bad girl path. That thin line above her eyes isn't appealing to me in the slightest, especially in conjunction with her bad girl makeup and accentuated by her evil grin. And this is even more contrasting to me, given that the other females all have normal sized eyebrows. Even Eva in her full slut mode, with thinner eyebrows, looked normal and not so different from Ash's normal eyebrows.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I gave this game 5 stars in my review. And I stand by that rating. This is merely my sincere impression on what I think could polish its aesthetic a bit more and improve the overall experience. The devil is in the details.

othello

May 30, 2017
Is there many update?? Or Am I waiting alpha or beta??
Eva Kiss mentioned on her Patreon that she was half through her game when she had released version 0.12 or 013, so expect several more updates. Also, several storylines are still far from being complete: Eric will return from Somalia very soon and Ash has just decided to live on her own or not. If Eric still is her boyfriend he might move in and live with her, if Dave is her boyfriend now, he'll go abroad soon, if it's 'Eva .... . The Beta version usually is out by the end of the month, the Alpha at the beginning of the next.

Reactions: sian
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes