lasttmp

May 24, 2018
So since it didn't look like anyone was interested in making a scene replay mod I made one myself for v17, if people are interested I'll share the files, where to put them and how to use/customise the mod.
But be warned it's very barebones, doesn't have any visual presentation, no interface, it's just a button in the top left corner labelled 'gallery' (because I wasn't feeling like learning how to style and place buttons), and then it only contains most scenes I was interested into, not all of them, so you'd have to learn how to use it and customise, it'd require basic coding knowledge to customise and the mod will not include a lot of info on that, just the basis.
I will also not post an updated version with each new releases, you'll have to learn to use and customise the mod
E: if afterwards someone wants to takeover my work, feel free to use it as a starting point or inspiration

Stonehall

Jun 30, 2018
This game really pulls something off that most games fail horribly at. Often when games that gives you choices to click on it either turns out to be inconsequential or leads you to a quick and unsatisfying game over. In GGGB however, you have to live with your choices until you reach the 'to be continued' sign. It makes the story more believable and immersive. It also assures high replayability as you are left to wonder how things would have turned out if you just had chosen differently in the initial part of the game. I almost wish this game would never be finished just added to indefinitely.

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
One thing I think would be a cool addition to GGGB would be a menu where we could look at various stats. Just like in a shooter that tells you how many kills you have with each gun type, cars blown up, headshots, etc... here it could track things like: times had sex, times done anal, blowjobs given, times snorted coke, total number of different guys you've had sex with, etc. EvaKiss probably couldn't get it to retroactively track things we've already done, but it could start counting with the update it's implemented in, and then it would track from the start in future playthroughs

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
@swells3674
Exactly that! I thought about it few days ago. It would be a good and helpful feature. Someone should suggest that at patreon, if not done yet.

rubyjoan

Jan 1, 2018
Hey guys, i'm new player at this game and i have a question : how can i get bad/thug ash and bad/thug eva ? i don't want to read all the 300pages on the forum. please

nreqhwgrgwhejk

Jun 11, 2018
Hey guys, i'm new player at this game and i have a question : how can i get bad/thug ash and bad/thug eva ? i don't want to read all the 300pages on the forum. please
dont get more than 4 bad points at the start so eva get invited to the birthday party, then go full bad you should get what you want.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
One thing I think would be a cool addition to GGGB would be a menu where we could look at various stats. Just like in a shooter that tells you how many kills you have with each gun type, cars blown up, headshots, etc... here it could track things like: times had sex, times done anal, blowjobs given, times snorted coke, total number of different guys you've had sex with, etc. EvaKiss probably couldn't get it to retroactively track things we've already done, but it could start counting with the update it's implemented in, and then it would track from the start in future playthroughs
Please no.
The author will add new codes for this and that will only breaking the save file.

Reactions: Nbd24

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
well, rather than that i prefer the scene galleries so we as players know what scene that we have unlock..

Reactions: Belen and Shtora

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I stand behind no one in my appreciation of this game, but I think all these recent bathing suits are unappealing. They just don't seem to do anything to enhance the forms of the girls.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Eh, while they looked interesting at first, them being repeated on all of them makes them boring.
But hopefully Tyrone and his friends know how to get rid of those bikinis asap.

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
I agree... would have liked a bit more individuality and a representation of their current character state (sexy/thug/etc.). I understood those outfits for the rap video as they where uniforms given out to the 'dancers'.

On the other hand side I want Eva Kiss to spend more time writing the story and understand that a single bikini style for all girls is easier and quicker to do.

Reactions: Cabot and mehGusta
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes