Chel

Jun 1, 2017
I disagree with all of you, I love me some minikinis. Bring them on.
It's not that they are minibikinis, but that they are just copy-pasted. Throwing in a sling bikini or something could've changed things up and would've made things more interesting.

Reactions: T800 and mazariah

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I stand behind no one in my appreciation of this game, but I think all these recent bathing suits are unappealing. They just don't seem to do anything to enhance the forms of the girls.
I agree... would have liked a bit more individuality and a representation of their current character state (sexy/thug/etc.). I understood those outfits for the rap video as they where uniforms given out to the 'dancers'.

On the other hand side I want Eva Kiss to spend more time writing the story and understand that a single bikini style for all girls is easier and quicker to do.
It's not that they are minibikinis, but that they are just copy-pasted. Throwing in a sling bikini or something could've changed things up and would've made things more interesting.
naked girls are always sexy, but like Ignatz said, clothes can enhance their form. i think that makes sexy clothed girls sexier than naked girls (that and situational presentation). minibikinis try both at the same time and, atleast in my opinion, fail miserable. they are a excuse to say: i am not naked, i am at least wearing "something". lingerie does a far better job at that.
let's see if tyrone has an excuse to why we are wearing the same outfit again.

Belen

Apr 17, 2018
Definitely the option for a job that pays more and would give more materialist views, such as previously getting a nice car and breast enlargement. And good route with $$ could lead to paying off school or even tattoo removal if you had a change in mind. Just some of my ideas.

Jumbles

Oct 8, 2017
So since it didn't look like anyone was interested in making a scene replay mod I made one myself for v17, if people are interested I'll share the files, where to put them and how to use/customise the mod.
But be warned it's very barebones, doesn't have any visual presentation, no interface, it's just a button in the top left corner labelled 'gallery' (because I wasn't feeling like learning how to style and place buttons), and then it only contains most scenes I was interested into, not all of them, so you'd have to learn how to use it and customise, it'd require basic coding knowledge to customise and the mod will not include a lot of info on that, just the basis.
I will also not post an updated version with each new releases, you'll have to learn to use and customise the mod
E: if afterwards someone wants to takeover my work, feel free to use it as a starting point or inspiration
Im very interested. Hope this feature will be implemented officially into the game at some point

Reactions: TheDeviant

lasttmp

May 24, 2018

Hope I uploaded everything ok, here's my attempt at a gallery mod, note that it is very barebones and doesn't contain every scenes, but I included a lenghty how-to install and use/modify, though it should be fairly easy, let me know if everything works alright
Note that I did it with v17, so if you use another version your results may differ

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I must say those bikinis don't appeal to me either. I'm not complaining about them being mini; I like them mini too, but as others have pointed out, they don't make much to enhance the girls' sensuality. I would actually prefer the girls would wear their normal bikinis, like Ashley's black or blue one, Jessica's red one, etc.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
For me it's not that the bikini's don't appeal to me. In fact, the first picture someone shared was I think Iris and I was like oooh nice that looks cool can't wait to see what the other ones look like. And then they were all just the same bikini style recolored and put onto different girls. I know at the end of the day it's easier for Eva to do it like that but I would have liked some variety in the styles.

Reactions: swells3674

rubyjoan

Jan 1, 2018
in a previous party, i succeded in having arthur sugar daddy, thug eva & ash. now it don't work. sombedody can help me ? (sorry for my english it is not very good)

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I have to agree I'm a bit disappointed with the bikini choices. Personally I would've preferred good eva with a small and tight one piece bathing suit I feel like it would fit her style more while also being sexy
Same here... different styles would have been better

Reactions: bosa43
U

User_32285

in a previous party, i succeded in having arthur sugar daddy, thug eva & ash. now it don't work. sombedody can help me ? (sorry for my english it is not very good)
Scene guide :

TheBat

May 1, 2017
For me it's not that the bikini's don't appeal to me. In fact, the first picture someone shared was I think Iris and I was like oooh nice that looks cool can't wait to see what the other ones look like. And then they were all just the same bikini style recolored and put onto different girls. I know at the end of the day it's easier for Eva to do it like that but I would have liked some variety in the styles.
I think this is related to the amount of different bikinis that could be in the game. Don't forget that not only Ashley, but most of the girls are corruptible, and to different levels. So I think Evakiss is stuck, time-wise, with creating as many different bikinis for the different girls, all in the different stages of corruption.

Perhaps when playing the game, you will have very bad Ashley with good girl Eva, with medium corrupt Jessica and so on, which will show diversity in the bikinis.

I agree that all bikinis in the preview photos look the same only different colors, but I think realistically speaking and given how many different options we have, Evakiss cannot possibly create that many different bikinis in the amount of time she needs to release her next update.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes