Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

posted

Summer is getting in the way of this release. Right now I'm on hardcore crunch mode but as you can guess the Alphawill be delayed a few days. It shouldn't take overly long so don't worry, just a few days longer than my usual schedule.
Tyrone's pool party has a ton of art with a lot of characters and variations, and it has some of my favourite drawings to date :) Now I'm trying to write a setpiece that is as appealing as the images and fun for you guys to play.
Thanks for your patience and you'll have more GGGB pretty soon :)

Dec 22, 2017
posted

Summer is getting in the way of this release. Right now I'm on hardcore crunch mode but as you can guess the Alphawill be delayed a few days. It shouldn't take overly long so don't worry, just a few days longer than my usual schedule.
Tyrone's pool party has a ton of art with a lot of characters and variations, and it has some of my favourite drawings to date :) Now I'm trying to write a setpiece that is as appealing as the images and fun for you guys to play.
Uber cool

Reactions: mav2099

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
posted

Good but the delay got me sad:confused:
But lets hope the update has a lot bcoz Evakiss tells the update is gonna contain favorites drawings till date....so fingers crossed;)

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
Good but the delay got me sad:confused:
But lets hope the update has a lot bcoz Evakiss tells the update is gonna contain favorites drawings till date....so fingers crossed;)
Do not expect too much this month (probably only the Preview scene and the pool party) because Eva Kiss went on vacation for a week in July. Most likely her first since starting GGGB...

I've found the post about her July schedule.

Reactions: Pagot

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
posted

• Excellent, we will wait with impatience the new version, thanks for information. Do you know if there's a sequel with Jasmine? (Transgender)

DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
  • Excellent, we will wait with impatience the new version, thanks for information. Do you know if there's a sequel with Jasmine? (Transgender)
Jasmin's route has been on hold (I think) since V0.13 where her last scene was at the gym, after the 2 massages and visiting her place. There has been nothing further, yet.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Welp, unpopular opinion here but i love the sneak peek picture.
Maybe next weekend, if we are lucky? :FeelsGoodMan:
I like it, too. Especially Iris and Ashley are holding hands...perhaps hinting at a little something something with them and Tyrone?
Hell, with those 4 there, the possibilities could be endless.

So, effing excited!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Interesting path that might be...Eva with no tattoos and normal hair. Ash with the tattoos and big hoop earrings (and boobjob), but no telling how good or bad she is.

Funny how the only one in real need of a tan is Ash.

Reactions: mav2099

mav2099

May 28, 2017
This setpiece is far more complex to write than I had anticipated! Bear with me guys, just a bit more waiting![/QUOTE]

I will be as patient as I need to be.
If it's going to take extra time because it is complex, then that usually means that it's gonna be good for us. When it has taken extra time is has ALWAYS been worth the wait.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes