Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I'm not a patron, so I can't really complain. But the faces seems really off this time. Not only unsymmetric but also very unlike their character models.

Jessica and Eva almost comes off as a picasso in terms of facial symmetry.:D

the bodies looks great.

Reactions: Burn85

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
again with all the art critics... i don't get how some of you are so adamant on complaining about it. they are all drawn, but this may surprise you, they are not cartoonish.
if you watch animated series of any kind, i am certain you can see that their proportions are not close to reality. this is to streamline the representation of the characters and make for easier use to show different perspectives.
you may not notice it but cup size sometimes differ on female characters in different scenes. it's just that our brain cancels out some of the smaller details. facial structure is hugely important for our social communication, so our brain doesn't cancel the smaller details. but artists do, if they make their characters more cartoonish.

Evakiss is choosing the much more harder task at still showing these details. so i kind of get why you are suprised to see a character seen from a different perspective and get confused at details you didn't expect. but the resemblance is undeniable. i for my part could still identify which face belongs to which character, if they would lack any hair, color and skintone. which you often can't say about cartoon characters

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Maybe next weekend, if we are lucky? :FeelsGoodMan:
She is apologizing for not posting it today so I expect in 1-3 days
I hope Jojo could be part of the party.
We can wish, but there are already a lot of women. There will only be 3-4 new scenes and Iris and Eva are a near certainty. Then there's Jessica and probably Jack.
Funny how the only one in real need of a tan is Ash.
She went to the beach only once the whole summer, so not that funny ;)

Reactions: LbM-93 and Chel
Jul 22, 2017
I like to see Wilson boyfriend path with Ashley. In my playthrough Ashley only have hots for Wilson, don't do drugs, in the gang, go to college, Eva is not drug addict and cheated with black guy in club, Ashley have 1 good point above bad points.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaybae01

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I'm not a patron, so I can't really complain. But the faces seems really off this time. Not only unsymmetric but also very unlike their character models.

Jessica and Eva almost comes off as a picasso in terms of facial symmetry.:D

the bodies looks great.
To be fair, IRL people faces anren't really symmetrical either.

Migral

Aug 2, 2017
Is there any game that is just like a wife& mom,Jessica O'Neil,Katie corruption, Good girl gone bad,Hard exam??
I want a girl that is control a girl
If you havent, try life of kiki. It is very similar to gggb but at the moment very short!

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Popularity of Good Girl Gone Bad.
I'm wondering how popular this game is in the site, and also overall.
I've played a few of the Popular Games in this section, .
I can see why they are popular, as the ones I've played are really good and appealing for their renders, game-play, story, etc. But looking at the number of reviews, discussions, messages, for each one, I'm left confused. It seems to me that GGGB surpasses some of them in those regards.
There are currently 11 games in that list, and I'm also wondering when another game will eventually enter this list. When that happens, will the list grow or will other game get replaced in its stead?

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes