Prc

Mar 22, 2018
Eva should move to a 2 month update cycle so every single girl can have at least 4 different bikinis for their once in a life-time pool/beach party, if they get invited ofcourse:FeelsBadMan:

Cham

May 30, 2017
Anyone knows when the game registers good/bad points. I've been trying to get the office job to work, while keeping Jessica corrupted, going the "love" route with Jack and having Arthur as sugar daddy. However, seemingly no matter how many good points and how few bad points I have (even using the console many scenes prior), Ashley goes for the "Sexy" outfit. And as I am not able to get the "Good" response when meeting Ryan at the gym, I understood you can make up for it, if you have the good outfit for the interview.

Don't really enjoy messing about with console and risk breaking the game, but trying to make the Jessica/Jack/Arthur work with the job.

Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone knows when the game registers good/bad points. I've been trying to get the office job to work, while keeping Jessica corrupted, going the "love" route with Jack and having Arthur as sugar daddy. However, seemingly no matter how many good points and how few bad points I have (even using the console many scenes prior), Ashley goes for the "Sexy" outfit. And as I am not able to get the "Good" response when meeting Ryan at the gym, I understood you can make up for it, if you have the good outfit for the interview.

Don't really enjoy messing about with console and risk breaking the game, but trying to make the Jessica/Jack/Arthur work with the job.
you will get the job if you give him the friendly answer at the gym (need good outfit) / work @ the bookstore / stay in school
you can wear the sexy outfit at the job interview it doesn't matter

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018

There is a guide by @dundun that covers when you get the good and bad points, money, fame, etc.
About Ashley getting the office job while being in the bad path:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
(demo) Jessica O'Neil's Hard News

Anna Exciting Affection
I am 90% sure that he means similar artstyle, and last time i checked, GGGB wasn't a 3D game.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes