Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Nah, just wait for the next version in a week or two. Man I love the updating schedule evakiss keeps to
As posted by Eva in her Patreon website and by Ignatz just last page, Eva Kiss will be taking a vacation this week (that's the reason the preview was released sooner and shorter than usual), so I don't believe next version will be ready until the end of the month, which is the normal release date for alphas. Here's hope I'm wrong because the pool party sounds promising.

Kevin was the former boytoy of Jessica who wants to make time with Ash. I think most people shut him down immediately, which means they aren't going to see much in this preview.
I usually try many different routes in order to see almost all the content so altough I wasn't that interested in the Kevin character kept some saves where Ash didn't shut him down, and this time the method paid off: I found the scene surprisingly good

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Too bad he was not introduced in the first part of the game( before the summer break ) as someone who Ash had a crush on. That way the scene would be more believable.

Reactions: Rythan25

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Too bad he was not introduced in the first part of the game( before the summer break ) as someone who Ash had a crush on. That way the scene would be more believable.
Hmm, I get what you're saying but altough he was not presented to the player before the summer break it's established in the dialogue in v0.16 that he's a classmate and Ash has know him for some time (but he has never been interested in her), they' aren't complete strangers, also...

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
how do don't do boobjob? how to have a previously small and beautiful Ashley boobs? who have saves of last versions, with small tits? in all my save paths, good Ashley, bad and etc. Ashley have big breast (( Please, can anyone help me?))

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Not only that, but as MY "semi-good" Ash put it perfectly when she shut him down... "Kevin never paid any attention to be during High School or before my recent changes...now that I "changed" (in my case, dresses sexy but not trashy, boob job, and decent make-up) he wants to talk to me only to get into my panties no doubt".

I was like duh girl... idiots like him are pretty much exactly like Jack, they just want another notch on their belt... and a restroom fuck ? how pathetic can the dude get at "try-hard to be sexual".

I'll wait for more lesbian content with Jessica, and Nat, hopefully with reformed Eva too, and some steamy threesomes with Dave+Eva, and Nat+Damian. For male singles, I hope we are allowed to visit Ash's dad every now and then and "brighten his day", hopefully Doug comes back into the story since we now have our own place to bring him back for sex to, lastly, the new boss seems like a decent fellow, I wouldnt mind letting my Ash have a fling with him as well.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
He said me at DM he updates all his walkthroughs for the version 0.17. So we are waiting and hoping!

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Can someone tell me hoe to join the gang
You have two scenarios but they both lead to the same result:
At the farewell party in the club when and dave go to buy drinks in the club, two thugs will approach you so here if you accept his dance, kiss and go with him to the bathroom you will break up with eric if not a fight will escalate between eric, dave and the thugs and shortly days after the thug will find you in the street and will ask for your phone number and u will have to accept....the thug will consistently call you and invites you to his shit hole and fucks ashley senseless until one time the gang comes looking for wilson / the thug and you get caught up into his shit.... the gang boss will ask who you are so u answer "im a prostitute" and then you wil go get his money blah blah blah lure in the college kid and steal his money then return it back to the boss and there he will ask you to join his gang... lol feels like a bedtime story XD

TUX

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i found something new about dave (it's not in the new preview, so i could have seen it sooner). and despite me always on the defending and praising site of the game, this story element is really... lame

Reactions: bosa43

Karamoorenj

Jul 4, 2018
fun preview if not a little short. Im far more interested in whats going to happen with Ethan and Mom if you stay than another fuck buddy like Kevin. Also the Pool party has potential depending how who you end up bringing and

Reactions: Sarahzero

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
i found something new about dave (it's not in the new preview, so i could have seen it sooner). and despite me always on the defending and praising site of the game, this story element is really... lame
I've actually been thinking that this game is going to get stale at some point and a good thing to remedy that would be a new location, new people, new experiences. OR skip time ahead a year or two.
I wonder if that's planned then, imagine how boring the good girl route would be where you get with Dave and you just never have sex again until he's back.

A new place or time would be best, it's not going to be exciting to see Jack fuck Ash for the 50th time.
Heck even some of the sex scenes recently have been super casual, one of the Dad ones is pretty much just one picture and a "We had sex that night" line.
It's not going to stay fresh forever so I think we need a change up relatively soon.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wow that's pretty bad, I know the title is Good Girl GONE BAD, but come on, anytime people pick interesting choices they just disappear so we're only left with the douchebag's and assholes ? As another poster said, normal folk have tons of sex too, not just bad people...

Reactions: KDXvd and Burn85

215303j

I've actually been thinking that this game is going to get stale at some point and a good thing to remedy that would be a new location, new people, new experiences. OR skip time ahead a year or two.
I have the feeling that this game needs to work towards endings, actually.

Most paths have been sufficiently drawn out to so, in my opinion. Maybe what needs to be done is to create some decision points on whether a path has a good ending or a bad one. The most obvious one, the thug route, could end with jail time, or with Ashley becoming the next druglord.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
How about all the Ashleys meet each other in a multiverse-shattering conclusion!
So long as Sexually Liberated but still Good girl Ash ends up bitching out the others and making them regret their life choices so hard hey commit sepukko, than I'm all for it.

After all that version of her Reformed Eva from the bottom of a pile of garbage, and made Jessica a better person, also raised the self esteem of Doug, Bernard, and Dave. She also chewed out Jake, Kevin, and sent two gangbangers to jail ! She's a superhero !

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes